I'm a Celebrity 2018

Big Fifer

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

The Holly/Dec combo doesn't work for me.

The general pattern seems to be that Dec does all the banter while Holly just stands laughing before doing the scripted bit about the next part of the show.  I'm actually not minding it so far and expect it will gel more as the season goes on.

EDIT - plus those legs. Ooft.

Noel Edmonds is joining I'm A Celeb.

Gives us all someone to hate and he is guaranteed to be voted for every  trial possible to be gunged and laughed at.

Meal or no meal certain to be said by Dec repeatedly.

You think jamie redknapp is terrified he grows old and looks like harry?? Loving the show at present.... i could watch holly and the wee bird from corrie all day.

IMG_4697.jpg

On 21/11/2018 at 10:18, The Minertaur said:

The general pattern seems to be that Dec does all the banter while Holly just stands laughing before doing the scripted bit about the next part of the show.  I'm actually not minding it so far and expect it will gel more as the season goes on.

EDIT - plus those legs. Ooft.

Not much different from Ant then. Apart from the legs.

Am I the only one thinking that Noel actually ISN'T coming across as a c**t in this!!!
There does seem to be some attempts to create some petted lip seething but it all seems to be failing as they actually have nothing to complain about and just want to appear self-righteous and put-upon in the diary room!!!

8 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Am I the only one thinking that Noel actually ISN'T coming across as a c**t in this!!!
There does seem to be some attempts to create some petted lip seething but it all seems to be failing as they actually have nothing to complain about and just want to appear self-righteous and put-upon in the diary room!!!

Yeah in the preview they made it look like he was driving everybody mad but yesterday it just looked like he was doing as he was told to do. Can see him winding a few folk up especially if anybody scratches their junk while talking to him :lol: 

Noel and harrys task tonight, fucking hell that was gruesome 

Was thinking as they went through the task that "I could do that", then they got to the fish eyes and I thought "f**k that"!!!
Somebody would be going without around the campfire that night!!!

Archived