Do you like dancing?

banana

Poll  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone here enjoy an evening at the local discotheque, or perhaps some organised barn-dancing at the village hall?

Any P&Bers have formally trained twinkletoes that has helped attract admirers, or perhaps resulted in murder on the dancefloor?

We should organise a P&B disco tbh.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

Cannae beat the Gay Gordon!emoji6.png

"Boys, I know none of you like country dancing, but make the most of it as for some of you, this'll be the closest you'll ever get to sex"

- the words of my PE teacher

Anyway... I despise dancing and had I never seen such a thing before then I probably wouldn't have ever felt the need to stand up and move my body to music.  Listening to music / the entertainment with a drink in hand is sufficient and the "get up and dance, meh meh meh" brigade can f*** right off and do their Macarena or whatever p**h it is they're into. 

I'm not sure whether I'd laugh or cry at the prospect of a "P&B disco"......the sight of fully grown social inadequates, some desperately avoiding eye contact, some sharing pints via straws, some harassing Mrs M desperately trying to get laid for the first time ever/in years and that's before Philpy turned up......

Archived