Stranraer Reserves

Lights were trying to be turned on at half time and game would of probably finished if Sean never waisted 10/15 minutes before he actually started the second half.

Game of two half’s, reserves completely dominated first half, should of been out of sight then came out a shadow of themselves second half and let lochar back in game even though it looked lochar boy was clearly offside but lochar deserved equalising goal. 

Game will be rescheduled 

14 hours ago, SaintMan said:

Lights were trying to be turned on at half time and game would of probably finished if Sean never waisted 10/15 minutes before he actually started the second half.

Game of two half’s, reserves completely dominated first half, should of been out of sight then came out a shadow of themselves second half and let lochar back in game even though it looked lochar boy was clearly offside but lochar deserved equalising goal. 

Game will be rescheduled 

The 2nd half kicked off at 16.06 so 10/15 mins is a slight exaggeration. 

Unfortunatley one of those things, saving grace for everyone was that the scores were even, ref tried his best to give chance for lights to be switched on not knowing they had been disconnected.

No expenses for visitors, can’t wait to head back midweek..........

I attended my first reserves match of the season. Was so disappointed it didnt finish.  The Blues should have been about 3up at h/t.

Several chances to add to their lead. Agnew could have had a hatrick. He is way above this league. You can see Dean has played at a better level than this. Ally McColm scored a fine goal. Ill have it online this evening. Baxter is a good player. Stop moaning at the refs lads though. Concentrate on the game. Lochar were more aggresive in 2nd half and just used their presence more to deservedly get level.

Anyway I went round to help Taffy try and get the lights on. The south stand was fine. The north side lights were out. The electric cupboard has had work done to it due to a water leak. There appeared to be burnt out  db boards. It looks as if nobody i suppose had informed the club the repairs hadnt been completed or their had been a problem. Dont know if thats the council or someone elses fault.

Anyway sean tried his best to get the game finished but it was getting dangerous on the north side of the pitch. It was the correct decision.

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 06:15, Blue1870 said:

I attended my first reserves match of the season. Was so disappointed it didnt finish.  The Blues should have been about 3up at h/t.

Several chances to add to their lead. Agnew could have had a hatrick. He is way above this league. You can see Dean has played at a better level than this. Ally McColm scored a fine goal. Ill have it online this evening. Baxter is a good player. Stop moaning at the refs lads though. Concentrate on the game. Lochar were more aggresive in 2nd half and just used their presence more to deservedly get level.

Anyway I went round to help Taffy try and get the lights on. The south stand was fine. The north side lights were out. The electric cupboard has had work done to it due to a water leak. There appeared to be burnt out  db boards. It looks as if nobody i suppose had informed the club the repairs hadnt been completed or their had been a problem. Dont know if thats the council or someone elses fault.

Anyway sean tried his best to get the game finished but it was getting dangerous on the north side of the pitch. It was the correct decision.

Yeah it was definitely the correct decision to stop the game. Just a shame the game will need to be played again when there was only 10 minutes left.

Stranraer should have been at least 4-0 up HT but for some poor finishing and an outstanding save from Lochar goalie.

Stranraer seemed to tire at start of 2nd half and Lochar seemed to push up the park more. They looked the more likely to go on and win the game before it was halted.

Very much a game of two halves.

King Kenny.

Archived