Brechin City vs Arbroath

Lichtie1320 was adamant last week anyway you lot took 800 to links I think was the quote....He is rather quiet this week....He loves a good old crowd w**k!

We did take 800+ to links

Also the reason I’ve been quiet is because I was out celebrating yet another win. You will not know this feeling as your team are utter dog shit and drew with Stranraer (lol).

I hope you have a shit Sunday night and enjoy your long lie tomorrow as you have no work to wake up for (tink)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Natural order....lol 
You guys started the crowd w**k last week,to be fair it was not yourself.Long season as you know I have my Alan Moore voodoo doll at the ready ....Beware

Start of the season all we were wanting to do was be up there challenging.

Expected play offs... would have classed that as a success, I genuinely believe we've basically already secured a play off, so just have to keep taking it week to week and seeing what we can do. Airdrie in 5th have amassed 19 points from 14 games, if they repeated that over the next 14 and we never picked up a single point they'd only be 3 ahead of us after 28 games. We've pulled away a bit...

I love the Scottish cup but I'd have loved another league game next week. On a roll

We did take 800+ to links

Also the reason I’ve been quiet is because I was out celebrating yet another win. You will not know this feeling as your team are utter dog shit and drew with Stranraer (lol).

I hope you have a shit Sunday night and enjoy your long lie tomorrow as you have no work to wake up for (tink)
Stay off the glue!!!800 to links park this season lol get a grip your true supporters will tell you otherwise.

Start of the season all we were wanting to do was be up there challenging.

Expected play offs... would have classed that as a success, I genuinely believe we've basically already secured a play off, so just have to keep taking it week to week and seeing what we can do. Airdrie in 5th have amassed 19 points from 14 games, if they repeated that over the next 14 and we never picked up a single point they'd only be 3 ahead of us after 28 games. We've pulled away a bit...

I love the Scottish cup but I'd have loved another league game next week. On a roll
Your league to lose 100% and by far the best team at the moment in the league strenght and depth big time.

28 minutes ago, theycallmetrinity said:

Apart from the Angus derbies Arbroath gates on the whole have been below 800 so taking 800 to an away game was being a bit ambitious.

From an Arbroath perspective, Montrose away always attracts a lot that don’t regularly go, a very large proportion in fact, probably due to the fact Montrose is a decent day out on the sauce and only a train ride away, us bringing decent numbers through there is nothing really new, the fact you’re even questioning this shows you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

From an Arbroath perspective, Montrose away always attracts a lot that don’t regularly go, a very large proportion in fact, probably due to the fact Montrose is a decent day out on the sauce and only a train ride away, us bringing decent numbers through there is nothing really new, the fact you’re even questioning this shows you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

I think you'll find I was questioning the so called 800 at Brechin.

Archived