Brechin City vs Arbroath

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember Brechin giving us too much bother in the 60s and 70s. What really puzzles me though is how they could be so dominant for 40 seasons and still have no fans.

Since Arbroath’s population is around 3 and a half times that of Brechin, I hardly think the implied criticism of their following (or indeed any of the other Angus rivals with smaller populations) is justified.

Given the amazing start to the season by the Lichties, I’m rather disappointed more have not turned up from Arbroath to lend support. And many that do are rather mute..

Really disappointed after seeing highlights it was only 5, should of been at least 12, have you ever seen such 1 sided highlights from an opposing teams highlights reel?
clearly there wasn’t 800 lichties, only about 780
300-400 at the most i was told from a friend at the game.

2 minutes ago, mo83 said:
55 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:
Really disappointed after seeing highlights it was only 5, should of been at least 12, have you ever seen such 1 sided highlights from an opposing teams highlights reel?

All jokes aside there’s was easily 500, never gonna be 800 and that was clearly a joke figure, 

All jokes aside there’s was easily 500, never gonna be 800 and that was clearly a joke figure, 
Lichtie1320 was adamant last week anyway you lot took 800 to links I think was the quote....He is rather quiet this week....He loves a good old crowd w**k!

5 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Some of this crowd banter is clearly going over the heads of some on here.

23 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Lichtie1320 was adamant last week anyway you lot took 800 to links I think was the quote....He is rather quiet this week....He loves a good old crowd w**k!

We usually take decent number to Links. 500 is probably the number I’d settle on from yesterday too. 

I don’t think it’s crowd wanking to suggest the Montrose support was shit last week though, I feel we should be taking more away just now but hey ho. 

35 minutes ago, mo83 said:
1 hour ago, lichtiekev said:

So, somewhere between 432 & 576 in base 10 then?

Brechins home support is about 300-350 usually so I'd guess at just over 500.

The game against Forfar last week was 600 odd, their home gate against Stranraer (usually the best method of working out a clubs home support seeing as Stranraer literally have a handful of away fans) was 340, I'm not sure why you are so bothered though, who cares? All the clubs are doing well at the moment relatively speaking and natural order has been restored [emoji12]

Brechins home support is about 300-350 usually so I'd guess at just over 500.

The game against Forfar last week was 600 odd, their home gate against Stranraer (usually the best method of working out a clubs home support seeing as Stranraer literally have a handful of away fans) was 340, I'm not sure why you are so bothered though, who cares? All the clubs are doing well at the moment relatively speaking and natural order has been restored [emoji12]

Natural order....lol

You guys started the crowd w**k last week,to be fair it was not yourself.Long season as you know I have my Alan Moore voodoo doll at the ready ....Beware

Archived