Brechin City vs Arbroath

Today showed how good David golf is, ran about like a lunatic picking up every ball in the first half and had so much to offer in an attacking sense, game suited him so much just picking up loose balls from Brechin shite defending

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

Who cares about 1983 you fucking idiot emoji23.pngemoji23.png inbred idiots

Nice to be reminded that some Arbroath fans are so simple that they can’t spot when they are being wound up!! I’ll stick to basic easily understandable wording from now on.

4 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

It's only taken 40 odd years !     For a big team like Arbroath that's some level of under achieving. 

To be fair some of those years Brechin have actually over achieved, I’m not the self loathing Brechiner type. 

34 minutes ago, OldRed said:

Nice to be reminded that some Arbroath fans are so simple that they can’t spot when they are being wound up!! I’ll stick to basic easily understandable wording from now on.

What’s the significance of 1983?

5 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

If you could read the original post you would understand. 

I’ve read it many times and it still makes no sense to me, we have been Brechin’s poor relations since 82-83? What exactly do you mean? 

I truly believe its Arbroaths  League to throw away even in mid November.  That was 5 ~ 1 going on 37~ 1 .  No complaints from me the better team  won . The strength in depth on the bench , for Arbroath , look at our bench f**king hell its like night and day .  Linn has to be the cleverest player in the league . Outstanding.  Get that open topped bus booked now . For us ? Where do i start ? I much prefer Ewan Smith at the back . No way should Jordin Sinclair be benched. Big Mc geever , normally a rock , looked unsure and unsteady . The only positive from a Brechin angle is now Barry Smith has a truer refection of the squad he has . Last weeks win over Forfar was both welcome and for me being blunt unexpected.  I think it glossed over our weaknesses . Today these weaknesses were exposed. Much to ponder for Barry and Steve . Transfer window cant come quick enough.

8 hours ago, Mexico said:

I’ve read it many times and it still makes no sense to me, we have been Brechin’s poor relations since 82-83? What exactly do you mean? 

He is trying to say since 82-83 season Brechin  have been far superior to Arbroath and tbf on the whole they annoyingly have been but he's only bringing it up cause his team got a right royal pumping from the super Lichties and he's raging...5-1.... he just doesn't like it:)

10 hours ago, smokie29 said:

Today showed how good David golf is, ran about like a lunatic picking up every ball in the first half and had so much to offer in an attacking sense, game suited him so much just picking up loose balls from Brechin shite defending

David Gold ??

11 hours ago, Mexico said:

That was when we really started our dominance under Ian Fleming. A few ups and downs along the way but in general when we were shite, the other Angus teams were even shitier. 

3 hours ago, keptie said:

He is trying to say since 82-83 season Brechin  have been far superior to Arbroath and tbf on the whole they annoyingly have been but he's only bringing it up cause his team got a right royal pumping from the super Lichties and he's raging...5-1.... he just doesn't like it:)

Would you , in our position ? 

Archived