Brechin City vs Arbroath

16 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:
21 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:
Can barely put into words how pleased I am with that performance - we were absolutely outstanding from start to finish, excellent in every single area of the park with every player putting in a superb shift culminating in what I'd say is one of our best team performances under Dick and co.
Sensational.

Dick was in the stables bar 20 minutes before kick off and sauntered up to the ground. Walk in the park.

Wish I’d been in the Stables from 20 minutes after kick off!!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, keptie said:

Fantastic performance from Arbroath, totally destroyed Brechin from the start.

Let’s not begrudge Arbroath their undoubted current superiority. After all they have been our poor relations since 82-83 and  that’s a long time to swallow your pride and play second fiddle. (Actually third fiddle behind Forfar)

Thought this was gonna be a tough one and always worry what bother Jackson will cause, but could of been 5 at half time no mind full time, disappointed only to see us loose out clean sheet run but agree best we have played all season, Can’t see how Whatley is getting back in team when we play like that, love how the whole team celebrates as well, 

Let’s not begrudge Arbroath their undoubted current superiority. After all they have been our poor relations since 82-83 and  that’s a long time to swallow your pride and play second fiddle. (Actually third fiddle behind Forfar)

Well i hope that post has made you feel better...5-1..love it[emoji6]

Can see why Arbroath are top of the league thought they were really good and deserved their win. Our defending was terrible and have to agree about our keeper he is just not good enough get worried every time he has to make a save or has the ball time to get paddy in

Who cares about 1983 you fucking idiot [emoji23][emoji23] inbred idiots

1 hour ago, OldRed said:

That is expert level straw clutching right there, natural order has finally been restored. 

Archived