Brechin City vs Arbroath

I mind a game a few years back when i think brechin had gerry mclachlan and garry kenneth at the back, linn absolutely terrorised them that day. I’ll take any kind of win to keep the run going but as said we must keep jackson quiet

Garry Kenneth came off at half time he was absolutely done. Sheerin put Linn up directly against him and it was a piss take.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would be very happy with a draw. Going to be a really tough game. But Jacko has been brillant since Dods left and he's getting the service. Been a while since I've been excited about a game at the glebe great to have that feeling back.

He's class, Tapping on his day too is a great player

We’ve been wearing all red so no issue.

Hopefully a repeat performance of last week but Arbroath a very strong side with plenty options on the bench to change things. Would be delighted with a point to keep momentum going.

Absolutely superb today, jamieson had nothing to do, defence were all solid when needed, gold and swankie terrific in the centre and good to see denholm getting back to his best, linn and wallace good and what a player mckenna is turning out to be [emoji1145][emoji1145][emoji1145]

Can barely put into words how pleased I am with that performance - we were absolutely outstanding from start to finish, excellent in every single area of the park with every player putting in a superb shift culminating in what I'd say is one of our best team performances under Dick and co.

Sensational.

Can barely put into words how pleased I am with that performance - we were absolutely outstanding from start to finish, excellent in every single area of the park with every player putting in a superb shift culminating in what I'd say is one of our best team performances under Dick and co.
Sensational.
Dick was in the stables bar 20 minutes before kick off and sauntered up to the ground. Walk in the park.

Archived