What happened to the pennies post ?

Guest Mick Kennedy

Guest Mick Kennedy

What happened to the Pennies post, some interesting accusations start to unsurface and its requested to be taken down I wonder who that could have been 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Snowman said:

Maybe taken down with it starting to accuse other teams of things without facts I'm sure mick knows this all too well that you can't do that given he's been pulled up by the league and spoken about accusations 

I’ve not been pulled up by anyone, to be be clear on the facts I was asked to attend an investigation meeting because Bannockburn had put in a letter of compliant, that is the process when any compliant is raised. The outcome of that meeting was I had no case to answer and the case was taken no further forward. 

I didn’t make any accusation what  I said was factual and I stand by what I said.

This forum is full of accusations with no proof, with people who hide behind usernames. 

If the decision to allow post to be published was down to facts and not based on accusations P&B amateur forum would struggle to continue having topical debates. The amount of accusations on here without factual support is staggering, my club has suffered from it for years for being nothing other successful. 

The difference is I put my name to everything I say and support. If you want to post about me do a bit of research and check your facts with your pals in Stirling 

Respect where its due Mick for ur undoubted success as both player and manager and no one can ever say u hide away or dont stand up for urself when it comes to a debate.

This season you seem to have lost ur cool on a couple of occasions and the whole Bannockburn situation seems to have upset your composure.

With St Pats flying in the league and Bannockburn a definite contender this season would it be ridiculous to think that the Colville camp is rattled?

Im sure being the competitor u are u will welcome the competition but it does seem there are a few things annoying you this season!!

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Respect where its due Mick for ur undoubted success as both player and manager and no one can ever say u hide away or dont stand up for urself when it comes to a debate.

This season you seem to have lost ur cool on a couple of occasions and the whole Bannockburn situation seems to have upset your composure.

With St Pats flying in the league and Bannockburn a definite contender this season would it be ridiculous to think that the Colville camp is rattled?

Im sure being the competitor u are u will welcome the competition but it does seem there are a few things annoying you this season!!

Haha I’m sure if you look through the seasons I’ve lost my composure on many occasions nothing to do competition. That to do with my passion for football, the Bannockburn situation wasn’t born out of loss of composure but my beliefs that were made in total calmness. 

I think it’s very early to be talking about contenders, we talk about contenders in May. But If you want to talk about contenders I think leaving Eastlfield of the equation would be remiss.

In terms of being rattled, I have and will continue to only concentrate on what happens at Colville, I think the clubs record and players records over many years have shown they have faced many challenges over the years and overcame many adversities through the years. 

I think we found ourselves in this position last season with people writing us off, I said let’s see what happens in May. In May we won our third treble in 3 years, 3 league titles, 3 majors and 3 league cups. 

We judge our success at the end of the season not in November, no one know what round the corner. I welcome the challenge and if we have an unsuccessful season we will regroup and go again. That why I have most decorated group of amateurs players, time will tell.

lets see what happens in May but I’m doing ok in the meantime. 

Ridiculous defo 

1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I’ve not been pulled up by anyone, to be be clear on the facts I was asked to attend an investigation meeting because Bannockburn had put in a letter of compliant, that is the process when any compliant is raised. The outcome of that meeting was I had no case to answer and the case was taken no further forward. 

I didn’t make any accusation what  I said was factual and I stand by what I said.

This forum is full of accusations with no proof, with people who hide behind usernames. 

If the decision to allow post to be published was down to facts and not based on accusations P&B amateur forum would struggle to continue having topical debates. The amount of accusations on here without factual support is staggering, my club has suffered from it for years for being nothing other successful. 

The difference is I put my name to everything I say and support. If you want to post about me do a bit of research and check your facts with your pals in Stirling 

Rafa Kennedy and his "facts" rampage :)

Guest Mick Kennedy

I think I’ve shared my views already. 

St Pats have started the league really strongly, I wouldn’t have expected anything else they are a very good side. 

It looks like ourselves, Bannockburn and Eastfield are the chasing pack, also looks like Michael has turned things around at Harestanes which it good for the league, Micheal and the club

Our season will be judged by more than winning the league, I’m sure the all clubs mentioned will have aspirations of also winning the majors and domestic cups.

Archived