Top 6 predictions

12 hours ago, ecclesbrother said:

Just wondering folks top 6 predictions. I will go with......

1-Stranraer 

2-Bonnington 

3-Mids

4-Threave

5-vale 

6-uppers

On 28/10/2018 at 09:51, ecclesbrother said:

Bonny are cracking up. A draw against minnows up at Moffat and a pumping yesterday. I predict a free fall from here !!

This is what you said about Bonnyton Thistle a couple of weeks ago, now you predict to finish 2nd  :blink:

From what teams I have seen so far I would put Lochar Thistle above Uppers 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lochar are well run under niki white and have had a good month or so results wise nithsdale was a result any team will go there and really struggle to come away with a win or draw look at threave they were destroyed in first half up there so I think to be fair lochar will b very close in title hunt after there results so far

10 hours ago, Undefeatedchamp said:

Lochar are well run under niki white and have had a good month or so results wise nithsdale was a result any team will go there and really struggle to come away with a win or draw look at threave they were destroyed in first half up there so I think to be fair lochar will b very close in title hunt after there results so far

Hard to believe that Lochar will be very close for title hunt when they’re 5 points behind with 2 games extra played already. Stranraer and bonnyton will either win it IMO, best two teams I’ve saw so far and by quite a distance.

3 hours ago, SaintMan said:

Hard to believe that Lochar will be very close for title hunt when they’re 5 points behind with 2 games extra played already. Stranraer and bonnyton will either win it IMO, best two teams I’ve saw so far and by quite a distance.

Bonnyton were the better of the two for me but Stranraer comprehensively beat them recently and certainty have the advantage at this stage ! The Stair Park side have several terrific players and a very fit young team so my money however would be on them at this point of the season  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can’t people just give teams credit when it’s earned on this? Bonnyton look capable of putting up a title challenge to me!

No doubt about it, they’re obviously sitting 2nd for a reason. My point merely suggested the teams they’ve been playing recently are not great and have all been at the end of a few batterings this season.

Archived