West Region Fixture Update

Kennie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixtures now updated to include 19th January 2019.

I need to await the results of the Macron Scottish Junior Cup ties, before I can proceed with any further fixtures.

But just a bit of clarification for you.

Cumbernauld play Vale of Clyde in the Ardagh Group Cup on 1st Dec.

The winner of that tie will play Shettleston on 19th Jan.

If it is Cumbernauld, then Kello Rovers will be idle on the 19th.

If it is Vale of Clyde, then St Anthony's will be idle on the 19th.

1 hour ago, archieb said:

Wow, we're getting SO used to the excellent job Kennie is doing releasing fixtures that these announcements aren't even attracting comments any more!

So, on behalf of everyone, well done Kennie & please keep up the good work.

I'm still in awe.  it's been brilliant, 

It also really shows up the pitiful performance of the last dude, but that's another matter.

Spoke briefly to Kennie on Saturday and he knows that there will be challenges ahead when the bad weather kicks in. Can I ask posters to remember that when that happens and some fail to see the logic that we take a moment before posting and just remember how bad it was in past seasons.

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

I heartily agree that the wee man is doing a great job and my auld pal hughie and I were only kidding when we called you those terrible names at the Cumnock v Kello game !!!!!!!!!

Steady on, Bul2, don't you and my cousin dare start being nice to me. I'll not know how to handle it.

On a serious note, whilst it is nice to know that my efforts are being appreciated, those of you that know me will know that I'm doing this for the love of the Juniors.

I'm not in it for fame and fortune and it's highly unlikely that I'll be listed on the New Years Honours List.

My aim is to produce a workable list of fixtures that will assist clubs to maximise their income and be better prepared for all their games.

My aim is also to make this list and any update information to be seen as commonplace and not the novelty it may be seen as at present. It will become standard, expected and matter of fact. I will then just fit into the background and carry on doing what I have been asked to do, and probably the only time fixture lists will be mentioned is when a cock-up is spotted.

I also believe that communication is a key to a better relationship with clubs, committees, players, management and just as important, the fans.

I'd rather put out an explanation of why something has been done, than leave it up to you all to guess the reasoning or even make up your own versions. 

I hope to continue in this way and I'm quite happy to use this forum as a means of conveying relative information and answering any queries you may have. (As long as they are put to me in a reasonable manner). I really don't mind you pointing out any cock-ups, if it's something I've missed or got wrong, then your input might help me put it right.

Thanks again for all the messages of support, both on here and at all the different clubs and venues I've been visiting. Like I always say, - "If you fancy a wee chat, come over and see me."

Kennie

6 hours ago, Kennie said:

On a serious note, whilst it is nice to know that my efforts are being appreciated, those of you that know me will know that I'm doing this for the love of the Juniors.

I'm not in it for fame and fortune and it's highly unlikely that I'll be listed on the New Years Honours List.

My aim is to produce a workable list of fixtures that will assist clubs to maximise their income and be better prepared for all their games.

My aim is also to make this list and any update information to be seen as commonplace and not the novelty it may be seen as at present. It will become standard, expected and matter of fact. I will then just fit into the background and carry on doing what I have been asked to do, and probably the only time fixture lists will be mentioned is when a cock-up is spotted.

I also believe that communication is a key to a better relationship with clubs, committees, players, management and just as important, the fans.

I'd rather put out an explanation of why something has been done, than leave it up to you all to guess the reasoning or even make up your own versions. 

I hope to continue in this way and I'm quite happy to use this forum as a means of conveying relative information and answering any queries you may have. (As long as they are put to me in a reasonable manner). I really don't mind you pointing out any cock-ups, if it's something I've missed or got wrong, then your input might help me put it right.

Thanks again for all the messages of support, both on here and at all the different clubs and venues I've been visiting. Like I always say, - "If you fancy a wee chat, come over and see me."

Kennie

But it's still not good enough for the pyramid all be it because your hands are tied with junior cup. At least it's an improvement on what used to be

3 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Get back under your rock and get back to eos diddy league

I'm quite happy with our professionally run league while you are fannying about in 1950. While guys like your fixture guy are trying to drag you kicking and screaming into 21st century. You wanted to join pyramid not me

16 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

But it's still not good enough for the pyramid all be it because your hands are tied with junior cup. At least it's an improvement on what used to be

I feel sorry for you that you're so insecure that you have to come on to a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with 'your pyramid'.

37 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

I know this is a bit of a tangent, but it's not a pyramid, it's a triangle FFS.

But it would become a pyramid if the proposal goes through, as the Lowland League would have more than two points below feeding into it. :P

3 hours ago, Kennie said:

I feel sorry for you that you're so insecure that you have to come on to a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with 'your pyramid'.

If the communication from TJ is correct then it'll be "our pyramid" in August. Cant wait for the Juniors to move to the senior leagues, full season fixture lists ahoy.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

But it would become a pyramid if the proposal goes through, as the Lowland League would have more than two points below feeding into it. :P

4 hours ago, Kennie said:

I'm not insecure just making a point typical defensive west of scotland mentality. I did say well done for improving it dispite your hands ties behind your back. But it is to do with pyramid as your clubs want to be there

I'm not insecure just making a point typical defensive west of scotland mentality. I did say well done for improving it dispite your hands ties behind your back. But it is to do with pyramid as your clubs want to be there

When it happens we will move into tier 6 where the eos league is and the eos will be like the juniors no promotion as the west teams are still that wee bit better

Archived