West Region Fixture Update

Kennie

26 minutes ago, tombo said:

It's not often that I agree with the legend but you're the one who felt it necessary to disturb our peace and comment on a West Region fixtures thread when it doesn't affect your team. emoji54.png

I felt the need to point out your flaws as you all want to join the pyramid 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I felt the need to point out your flaws as you all want to join the pyramid 
Well you should've pointed out those perceived flaws out in the pyramid topic and not on a West region update. Plus we don't all want to join the pyramid system and if and when it happens then we will deal with it in the same way that we have dealt with any league construction here in the past.
I also just felt the need to point that out to you.

36 minutes ago, tombo said:

Well you should've pointed out those perceived flaws out in the pyramid topic and not on a West region update. Plus we don't all want to join the pyramid system and if and when it happens then we will deal with it in the same way that we have dealt with any league construction here in the past.
I also just felt the need to point that out to you.

I feel the need to point out that your clubs a all voted to join pyramid and if that's sjfa you still have to follow the rules the rest of us follow not do what you like

8 hours ago, veedub said:

What have your team achieved in the last 20 odd years?

Promotions, couple a cup wins, wtf has that got to do with me replying to a camelon fan saying their going places when in fact they're not lol, who the fuk are you and who do you support? 

Tell you what come through to Duncansfield on our next home game and have a look around the bar area at what we've achieved

12 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Promotions, couple a cup wins, wtf has that got to do with me replying to a camelon fan saying their going places when in fact they're not lol, who the fuk are you and who do you support? 

Tell you what come through to Duncansfield on our next home game and have a look around the bar area at what we've achieved

How are we not. One win awathe from senior Scottish. Something we didn't achieve in the juniors 

2 hours ago, ex-german exile said:
2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
How are we not. One win awathe from senior Scottish. Something we didn't achieve in the juniors 

You were one win away from the senior Scottish in 2014.

Two really we had to beat glenafton then win the final

Calm down ya nut job, away and take a cold shower when they are working....

Camelon Juniors will play the winners of this game, I will post result here tomorrow... I know it’s not Juniors topic but I’m sure some will be interested I think .......

Supporters Information from Mids FB page:

ALBA CUP FINAL,Harriet Road Kilmarnock KA3 1BB

Bonnyton Thistle v Mid Annandale 

Saturday 17th November,KO 3pm

The Supporters 53 seater Coach departs from The Brig,11.30 a.m. prompt. No waiting. Seats must be pre booked.
No alcohol to be consumed on bus. One comfort stop en route. Then straight to ground. Pay bar at club house,beer and cider,pre match only. After match catering/bar area for players and officials only.
Departure 5.30pm or later if extra time.
Supporters coach seats £10
If travelling by car use Post Code KA3 1BB
Match admissionAdults £4 and £2 Concessions for supporters and all non match squad players.
On best behaviour please when representing Mid Annandale AFC. Please enjoy the match

B657657D-4A12-43BE-BA41-96D3D5D6868C.jpeg

Alba Cub Final Result

Bonnyton Thistle 3v1 Mid Annandale:thumsup2

As I said earlier .... will be laugh if a so called minnows team/ammies can beat Camelon Juniors in playoff to see who goes into next seasons Big Boys Scottish Cup

No pressure on Camelon like :rolleyes: 

BTW ... no bad for a wee team only in their 2nd season at this level .... another Ayrshire success???

Alba Cub Final Result Bonnyton Thistle 3v1 Mid Annandale:thumsup2

As I said earlier .... will be laugh if a so called minnows team/ammies can beat Camelon Juniors in playoff to see who goes into next seasons Big Boys Scottish Cup

No pressure on Camelon like :rolleyes: 

BTW ... no bad for a wee team only in their 2nd season at this level .... another Ayrshire success???

Right why is a thread about a good job the West Region fixture secretary is doing which he certainly is with number of months notice of fixtures, great communication plus now increased hospitality & new faces I have seen today at Meadow game today now being altered into yet another pyramid / E.O.S / South of Scotland thread.

Fed up seeing stuff about them on our Juniors forum. West Region leagues are really exciting and a really good standard. 

West will be joining pyramid and I am looking forward to it. A bit fed up seeing same East Region teams fans posting in topics that has nothing to do with them and making topic go off track once again.

15 hours ago, Shannon said:

Right why is a thread about a good job the West Region fixture secretary is doing which he certainly is with number of months notice of fixtures, great communication plus now increased hospitality & new faces I have seen today at Meadow game today now being altered into yet another pyramid / E.O.S / South of Scotland thread.

Fed up seeing stuff about them on our Juniors forum. West Region leagues are really exciting and a really good standard. 

West will be joining pyramid and I am looking forward to it. A bit fed up seeing same East Region teams fans posting in topics that has nothing to do with them and making topic go off track once again.

You will only be in the pyr amid if he can fully fix the fixtures.

Hear hear[emoji106]

Holy feck- I’m glad I put a wee “comical” dig at Kennie, who I have known personally for many years, in praise of his efforts as fixture secretary and then all hell breaks loose , mainly from Alan of the Falkirk Camp Nou

Get a grip ye walloper - I never said the fixtures situation in the West region is perfect , the guy is a worker but is fully aware that he cannot turn a pigs lug into a purse of a classic material in such a short space of time
I find it a bit rich that the Cameron clown feels he is qualified to discuss the current state of our fixtures when the previous regimes crock of shit, to the best of my knowledge never affected his team

Best of fortune to Camelon in their dreamland and enjoy it while it lasts as the big bad boys from the west will be overtaking your team again very very soon

13 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Holy feck- I’m glad I put a wee “comical” dig at Kennie, who I have known personally for many years, in praise of his efforts as fixture secretary and then all hell breaks loose , mainly from Alan of the Falkirk Camp Nou

Get a grip ye walloper - I never said the fixtures situation in the West region is perfect , the guy is a worker but is fully aware that he cannot turn a pigs lug into a purse of a classic material in such a short space of time
I find it a bit rich that the Cameron clown feels he is qualified to discuss the current state of our fixtures when the previous regimes crock of shit, to the best of my knowledge never affected his team

Best of fortune to Camelon in their dreamland and enjoy it while it lasts as the big bad boys from the west will be overtaking your team again very very soon

Usual west of scotland on the defensive I did say well done to the guy with hands tied behind his back because of the junior cup. But they will have to do better if they are going to be in pyramid.

Archived