West Region Fixture Update

Kennie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not insecure just making a point typical defensive west of scotland mentality. I did say well done for improving it dispite your hands ties behind your back. But it is to do with pyramid as your clubs want to be there
The original post was about Fixture Updates in the West region, yet you had to bring in the pyramid. Why?
Answer - cos nobody else is talking about it. Nobody cares. The last topic on the pyramid has disappeared off the 1st page.

24 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

The original post was about Fixture Updates in the West region, yet you had to bring in the pyramid. Why?
Answer - cos nobody else is talking about it. Nobody cares. The last topic on the pyramid has disappeared off the 1st page.

Stay in your bubble then. We are going places 

1 hour ago, classof2010 said:

Exactly they will scrape into top league cos there is a lot of poor teams in there group but will be well behind the top 3 teams and how long til they drop down out of that league into tier 7

If we were that bad as you say why are we doing well in the cups. We have seen off linlithgowrose aswell. Beat Broxburn in the cup so get your head out your arse 

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

If we were that bad as you say why are we doing well in the cups. We have seen off linlithgowrose aswell. Beat Broxburn in the cup so get your head out your arse 

Are you not the fellow who was vehemently opposed to the pyramid on here and spat the dummy spectacularly a few times on the topic only to undergo a Road to Damascus moment the second your side moved over to the EOS?  

14 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Are you not the fellow who was vehemently opposed to the pyramid on here and spat the dummy spectacularly a few times on the topic only to undergo a Road to Damascus moment the second your side moved over to the EOS?  

Nothing wrong with changing your mind as ivery said numerous times been like a reboot for us

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Nothing wrong with changing your mind as ivery said numerous times been like a reboot for us

can be a sign of open mindedness I suppose but in your case I'm thinking it was a rather quick transition from one extreme to another. Anyway,  nothing wrong with it as you say, best of luck to your side. 

25 minutes ago, Shanner said:

can be a sign of open mindedness I suppose but in your case I'm thinking it was a rather quick transition from one extreme to another. Anyway,  nothing wrong with it as you say, best of luck to your side. 

Thanks and hopefully common sense will prevail and get us all in the one place 

Is that in the farce cup that 2 semi finalists got kicked out and I thought that only happened in the joonyurs
That was the fault of the clubs, nothing to do with the EOS. Haddington have came out already and stated it's their fault.

9 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Is that in the farce cup that 2 semi finalists got kicked out and I thought that only happened in the joonyurs

Noone claimed it did. In fact it was the Joonyurs that slated ud for it when similar happened including to one of those teams while in the Joonyurs

14 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Do you not get kicked out for fielding players who are on the suspension list in the Juniors?

15 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Might not win their conference, but they are one game away from a place in next season's Scottish Cup.

Bonnyton Thistle v Mid Annandale this Saturday in Alba Cup Final with the winners going on to play Camelon Juniors in Alex Jack Cup Final to see who proceeds to Scottish Cup 

Will be a laugh if the so called “SOS Ammies” win this one 

13 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Do you not get kicked out for fielding players who are on the suspension list in the Juniors?

Seniors suspension list old boy, seniors suspension list.

One that all clubs in the West will be using next season when we become Senior.

Archived