Hibs vs Dundee

32 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve never gone away!  Up until a few weeks ago I was  engaging your fellow Funsters over on the various United threads.  The banter was as good natured as ever.

Strangely Dundee supporters have recently stopped visiting our  threads so I’ve been obliged to pop over here on occasion to make sure you guys are OK.

HTH.

You used to regularly post on the Dundee threads.  Then Jackie and a Stephen decided to sell most of your players and your team was relegated at the Doon Derby.  After that your visits became much less frequent, to the point of non existent.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve never gone away!  Up until a few weeks ago I was  engaging your fellow Funsters over on the various United threads.  The banter was as good natured as ever.

Strangely Dundee supporters have recently stopped visiting our  threads so I’ve been obliged to pop over here on occasion to make sure you guys are OK.

HTH.

If you stop posting over the next few months we'll just assume you've finally succumbed to a harsh winter.

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

If we don't win this comfortably we may as well give up.. fuckin international break to wait through too, shithouse..

Just to even out wierdo Bennet flinging reds - what a walloper...........

If you multiply Dundee’s points this season by 5 you still don’t get more points than Kilmarnock have.

IMG_0574.jpg

If you add Dundee and Hibs points for the season together you still have less points than Kilmarnock have.

IMG_2225.jpg

#TB4

#thebigfour

#thebestfour

#juryoutthereonMotherwell

9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If you multiply Dundee’s points this season by 5 you still don’t get more points than Kilmarnock have.

If you add Dundee and Hibs points for the season together you still have less points than Kilmarnock have.

#TB4

#thebigfour

#thebestfour

^ Desperate to seem "interesting"

IMG_0574.thumb.jpg.af40acb45e0a2026087490acfdc74b60.jpg

IMG_2225.thumb.jpg.feeacd35a8f3dc76eb79be740ca6b97c.jpg

#TB4

#thebigfour

#thebestfour

Desperately attempting to make Kilmarnock relevant.

21 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

#TB4

#thebigfour

#thebestfour

The expression 'scrambling for relevance' has never been more appropriate.

Archived