Hibs vs Dundee

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many more goals like Dundee's second are we going to concede before Lennon realises a back three doesn't work with these players. Unless this plays out as a genuine bottom six season, Lennon has done a good job overall but he's been making consistently shite decisions since the split last year. I don't know if it's his personal stuff or what but something looks off with this team at the moment. Good or bad, Hibs have looked like they've had a good team spirit for the last couple of years. c***s looks like they've never met each other just now. 

The ref was hilariously bad but that feels like a statement anyone watching the Scottish Premiership could make on a weekly basis.

• Both Dundee goals from player's driving forward with the ball, hopefully this puts an end to the pointless sideways passing about the halfway line.
  • Another good performance from Ralph, looks like we finally have our first choice left back.
  • Still not convinced about Hamilton, completely flapped a cross ball again and needed his defenders to rescue him.
  • Kenny Miller is far more effective as a poacher around the box than running around trying to influence play as a false 9.
  • The highlights didn't show me decking if after Gowzer's goal so that was a big positive for me.

Archived