Hibs vs Dundee

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp

84 year old Kenny Miller returns to Easter Road, playing for a brutal side that can't buy a win.

I can smell Hibee fear from here.

f**k international football.

However McIntyre is definitely improving us. I was at the Motherwell game and it was even where a mistake cost us. Didn't see the St Mirren game but everyone seems to be happier with the display.

One thing under Hartley and McCann was away to these types of teams we never had a chance. I reckon with 2 further weeks with McIntyre drilling the c***s then we'll see a bit of a better performance than usual at these venues. 

Not that I think we'll win, but with the gap at the moment a good display would at least be something with games coming up in December where we'll pick up points.

Thank you.

Shows how far Dundee have fallen when a noticeable improvement involves losing to a side who's only other win was against St Mirren and drawing at home against one of the worst sides I can remember us playing against in the top flight. Hopefully Dundee can turn the corner though - Accies certainly don't look up to much so should be catchable with a bit of consistency on Dundee's part.

Hibs have looked a bit toothless in their last 3 games  - definitely a chance for Dundee to get something from the game if they can avoid making stupid mistakes at the back.

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Granny Danger's sprung back to life lately. The silly old fool must have finally remembered to take his meds.

I’ve never gone away!  Up until a few weeks ago I was  engaging your fellow Funsters over on the various United threads.  The banter was as good natured as ever.

Strangely Dundee supporters have recently stopped visiting our  threads so I’ve been obliged to pop over here on occasion to make sure you guys are OK.

HTH.

Archived