Queens v Inverness

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm genuinely seething at that.

Why do we look so bloody brittle when there's a setback?  Every Queens fan in the ground would have felt slightly anxious when it went to 3-1.  

We should definitely have won our last two home games.  As it is we've taken one point from six and were lucky to get that when Austin missed at the end.  

Leighfield did not look confident at all though the match. Flapped at everything and it was inevitable that they were going to score from a set piece. Our front four are amazing when they connect.

Despite the draw, I actually really enjoyed the last 10 minutes. Both teams just going for the win.

Who’s fault was it this week then?

Yous can’t blame Martin or Mercer?
Leighfield at fault for first i thought? Maybe being harsh. I think at any set peices there is zero faith in both keepers.

Leighfield did not look confident at all though the match. Flapped at everything and it was inevitable that they were going to score from a set piece. Our front four are amazing when they connect.

Despite the draw, I actually really enjoyed the last 10 minutes. Both teams just going for the win.
The football in the deck was great. Stirling and Dykes especially were superb today. The Todd goal was gravy. The last 20 was awful though. Dissappointing.

Who’s fault was it this week then?

Yous can’t blame Martin or Mercer?
I doubt the result would have been any different had either been playing.

I'm absolutely furious with that. To draw 3-3 after being 3-0 is one thing, but to concede 3 goals to a side who never carried a threat all game is absolutely infuriating. At half-time I genuinely said to my mate, the only way we are conceding today is via a cross or a penalty. No surprise at all that it happened. Take nothing away from Caley's determination, they kept going until the death and were rewarded for it. They cut us open once today and thankfully Leighfield saved it. Everything else was from a cross. Robertson clearly did his homework. I can't believe Doyle wasn't swapped with Fordyce or Murray brought on at RM sooner. We were getting absolutely battered down that side with cross after cross. Leighfield will no doubt receive a hard time but ffs, if you are so bad at defending crosses you have to stop them coming in!

The first 70 minutes was about as good as we've played all season and it's all been undone because I doubt many QoS fans are going to take the positives from that tonight.

I'm actually disgusted with that tonight.

Archived