Top of the league v Wee Morton

If you ever needed proof that it's better than have a good team than just good players. How are that lot four points clear?
Said the same about Livi though so it's clear I know feck all.
It's almost as if there is more to management than just signing players and sticking them on the park, wild eh!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has he had many MOTM awards? Would have thought Shankland would get it every week!
3 I think it's a misconception we are a one man team but maybe not a bad thing that the opposition think that, for me Doohan, Rose, Smith and Murdoch have been every bit as important as Shankland

Sure Gollum was in charge for our last home game vs. Morton aswell...don't recall any terrible decisions...he only gives those against Rangers/Celtic/Hearts/Hibs/Aberdeen/[Insert Premiership Club of Choice]*

*delete as appropriate

Tbf in the last game between the two sides there wasn’t a massive difference in class. Was pretty even until they missed a pen then they just sort of gave up and let us run over the top of them.

Keep Moore on the bench and bring him on to expose tiring defenders like last time.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Tbf in the last game between the two sides there wasn’t a massive difference in class. Was pretty even until they missed a pen then they just sort of gave up and let us run over the top of them.

Keep Moore on the bench and bring him on to expose tiring defenders like last time.

I thought we were all over them up until Robbie tried the Cruyff turn in his own penalty area, we were then 2nd best for about 20 mins until the penalty blunder / save, and then it was all Ayr again before Mortons late total and utter capitulation.

51 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I thought we were all over them up until Robbie tried the Cruyff turn in his own penalty area, we were then 2nd best for about 20 mins until the penalty blunder / save, and then it was all Ayr again before Mortons late total and utter capitulation.

Spot on, Morton were rank.

Archived