Top of the league v Wee Morton

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Think we need Moffat back up top and have Mcdaid and Forrest on the wings to have a good go at this!

I’m going 4-2 Ayr. I can’t see us keeping a cleansheet

I'm disappointed with Forrest as he rarely goes past a defender to open up space and his corners never get past 1st defender. What he does is hold the ball well then back passes.

McDaid and Moffat should start.

5 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

I'm disappointed with Forrest as he rarely goes past a defender to open up space and his corners never get past 1st defender. What he does is hold the ball well then back passes.

He kicked one back post Saturday and we could have scored but it went for a corner the other side  and we scored from it. 

The issue with Forrest is he's not really a winger his best position is no 10 in behind the striker, I think he's doing the less flashy stuff better this season and because he has bulked up over the summer that has helped but yeah some times I'd love him to beat his man and be a bit more direct but apart from that he's a decent season so far.

19 hours ago, Honestmen said:

I'd have Forrest before McDaid most of the time.

McDaid flatters to deceive and quite often he's got no end product and also makes poor choices. Having said that, I still think he's a good option to have, especially coming off the bench but Forrest links up play far better imho.

Archived