Falkirk vs Partick Thistle - Doomed Derby

We missed Petra, Rudden and Buaben hugely today, Partick were slightly the better team for me but the number of simple headers and passes we misplaced under no pressure was criminal. Don't think Partick were helped by Quitongo, who seemed more interested in getting involved with Falkirk players than playing the game. How bad was Thomson today? Possibly even worse than the football on display which took some doing - the second half in particular he was gloriously incompetent

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank f**k the second half was an improvement. The first half was possibly the worst I’ve ever seen.

With the players we had missing it was important not to lose the game. Thought we deserved a point as well. Had nothing going forward but defended really well again.

Paul Paton was MoM for me had another solid game in midfield. Brough and Harrison again as well strolled it.

Dallison up front though? Ooft. Still put in a better shift than Lewis tbh.

I’ll take that tbh. Didn’t think we had any chance of scoring with that squad so pleased we came back and were reasonably solid at the back. Robson, Brough and Harrison have been most consistent performers for me over last few weeks. 

Irving had one of his not so good games, probably missed Bauben beside him.  

Id like to apologise to Thistle fans, as you must be gutted to walk away without the 3 points. Only 1 side was playing to win that game & it certainly wasn't the home side.
Anybody looking for a cup shock next week, get your money on Stenny.
If I say we were dreadful, it would be an insult to dreadful teams. I don't know whether Ray was trolling Thistle, or his own fans, by bringing Dallinson on at CF.
After all the improvement in set up & organisation, these last 3/4 games. We serve up that shitfest.

Id like to apologise to Thistle fans, as you must be gutted to walk away without the 3 points. Only 1 side was playing to win that game & it certainly wasn't the home side.
Anybody looking for a cup shock next week, get your money on Stenny.
If I say we were dreadful, it would be an insult to dreadful teams. I don't know whether Ray was trolling Thistle, or his own fans, by bringing Dallinson on at CF.
After all the improvement in set up & organisation, these last 3/4 games. We serve up that shitfest.

Settle yersel’, fella.

11 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Strange but Dallison looked better up front

He is one hell of a shitebag for being the size he is but has decent pace for his size, dare I say it Haber actually had a decent cameo role, only one lazy basturd moment and actually won a few headers.

Shit stream of a game, Partick playing players who really need space to influence the game in attacking sense suited us and why oh why are they obsessed with switching the ball side to side and not get a cross in, also Caldwell post interview.....hmmmmm I hope that is your level for the season.

Thomson was pish, his stand side assistant even worserer, still very pleased with a point considering our youth club on the bench with the players we had missing.

Archived