Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

20 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

My wedding is going to be Glengarry compulsory. Whoever has the most badges and feathers is best man.

You doing invitations, or will you all just meet at the fountain?

More good(ish) news as Willie Collum is the ref for this.

Lesser of two evils considering the performances of "son of Killie legend" Steven McLean in previous games between the clubs.

There was some bellend with a kilt and a St Johnstone strip with McLean on the back of it going through security ahead of us on Friday morning.

Bad enough wearing a kilt and football strip as a grown adult but wearing a St Johnstone strip with a Hearts players name on it is even worse!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

There was some bellend with a kilt and a St Johnstone strip with McLean on the back of it going through security ahead of us on Friday morning.

Bad enough wearing a kilt and football strip as a grown adult but wearing a St Johnstone strip with a Hearts players name on it is even worse!

Any St Johnstone fan who doesn't have a Steven Maclean Saints top should be for the watching. A finer individual you will not meet.

Right, now that the distraction of another round of thankfully St Johnstone-free internationals are out the way, back to the real stuff.

Fancy Kilmarnock in this one, I'll go for a routine 2-0 win.  One from Brophy, the other a bizarre mix up that ends in Clander Zark bicycle kicking it into the roof of his own net, getting his studs tangled in the roof of the net, and dangling there helplessly as Alex McLeish makes his way to the exit.

Jordan Jones to finish the evening getting wanked off in the Ice Factory by Aaron Comrie's bird.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Right, now that the distraction of another round of thankfully St Johnstone-free internationals are out the way, back to the real stuff.

Fancy Kilmarnock in this one, I'll go for a routine 2-0 win.  One from Brophy, the other a bizarre mix up that ends in Clander Zark bicycle kicking it into the roof of his own net, getting his studs tangled in the roof of the net, and dangling there helplessly as Alex McLeish makes his way to the exit.

Jordan Jones to finish the evening getting wanked off in the Ice Factory by Aaron Comrie's bird.

Is the Ice Factory a thing again? I thought that had been closed down.

Looking forward to seeing the Kennedy swagger in full flow as he pops in our 2nd is a 3-0 win.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

According to SC, Brophy has a 75% chance of making it & SOD probably won't make it back till the Hibs game on 1st Dec......

Edited by C4mmy31

52 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Is the Ice Factory a thing again? I thought that had been closed down.

Looking forward to seeing the Kennedy swagger in full flow as he pops in our 2nd is a 3-0 win.

Think it's shut down and they've opened up a "new place" where City was.

It's identical to City inside.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Random with his finger on the pulse.

I'm about three years behind everyone tbh, not long discovered there's a subway in town.

Killie will with 2000 fans backing them win this 3-1. Stewart,Brophy and Findlay with the goals for Killie and wee I’m off to Everton,Kennedy scoring for the Saints.

SSC trying to defuse this powderkeg by being very complimentary to the Saints in our local paper.

18 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Just to ramp it up, I voted Tory so people in Kilmarnock got their benefits cut and starved to death.

giphy.gif