The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

1 minute ago, Fide said:

Power and Dicker to Davidson and Craig is like comparing Xavi and Iniesta to Power and Dicker.

Image result for fact gif

I'm not sure Davidson and Craig are as good as Xavi and Iniesta but I'm delighted to see you rate them so highly.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's PAY AT THE GATE for us.......

The Super Killie Away bandwagon rolls onto Perth as we meet in-form St Johnstone next in the Ladbrokes Premiership

Match details are as follows: 

MATCH | St Johnstone v Kilmarnock  

COMPETITION | Ladbrokes Premiership

DATE | Saturday, November 24

KICK OFF | 3pm

ADMISSION | Kilmarnock supporters will have the choice of both the North Stand and the north end of the Main Stand.

This fixture is Pay At The Gate

North Stand:

• Adult £23
• >65 £13
• 17-18 £12
• 13-16 £9
• Accompanied U13 FOC (with paying adult/OAP)

Main Stand:

• Adult £24
• >65 £15
• 13-16 £14

Main Stand family deal (turnstile 5 only): 

• Family deal (1 adult + max 2 x U13) £16  

VENUE | McDiarmid Park, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 2SJ

I'm buzzing about this game already and we have two shitey Scotland matches and 12 days to go.

Hopefully Watt's injury is just an impact one - he got some clobber of the goalie and put a picture up on twitter of some peas against his hip. Kennedy-Watt-Wright (ably assisted by Wotherspoon) are some combo.

15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I'm buzzing about this game already and we have two shitey Scotland matches and 12 days to go.

At least we have Boydy's testimonial to look forward to this coming Saturday, it's got to be better than watching McLeish make a c**t of himself yet again......

18 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Danny in for Spoony and I'll be happy.

Two goals and an assist in the last four games for Spoony. I can't see him dropping out, especially as he'll give Tanser better cover against Stewart.

36 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Danny in for Spoony and I'll be happy.

I've already had to put someone right about this on WAP Tam, don't make me do it to you as well. Spoony will play and rightly so. He's also usually handy against Killie.

30 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Two goals and an assist in the last four games for Spoony. I can't see him dropping out, especially as he'll give Tanser better cover against Stewart.

13 minutes ago, Widge said:

I've already had to put someone right about this on WAP Tam, don't make me do it to you as well. Spoony will play and rightly so. He's also usually handy against Killie.

You're both right to think the way you do but i want baws oot we'll score more than you fitba. Danny all day long for me.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

At least we have Boydy's testimonial to look forward to this coming Saturday, it's got to be better than watching McLeish make a c**t of himself yet again......

I'll be in Albania pished for 4 days with a squad of Kilie fans.

80p pints with make it almost bearable watching the football.

10 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'll be in Albania pished for 4 days with a squad of Kilie fans.

80p pints with make it almost bearable watching the football.

Watch out for Ali91 on the way back, he'll be in full meh derby mode and as there's only a "squad" of you will likely do very, very well.

Archived