The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm aware he got injured, if it was that bad he should've come off. If it wasn't, it doesn't excuse his lack of work rate.

I'm a huge Swanson fanboy, but I don't think he can expect to be carried defensively the way he was in his last spell here.

Stop talking bollocks 

46 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Despite Willie Miller’s complaining on the radio I quite enjoyed that. Could have gone either way-both teams having one very close thing towards the end.

Jason Kerr was absolutely superb for us today, as were Tanser and Davidson. Unfortunately at the other end Watt wasn’t quite at it and Broadfoot marshalled him really well throughout.

Felt Killie’s LB was very fortunate to stay on the park after hauling down (I think) Wright less than a minute after being booked for a full on rugby tackle. Collum was fucking dreadful throughout though. Think the best non decision of the game was not booking the guy who took Spoony down by the neck after beating him all ends up.

Hopefully Wright’s injury isn’t serious because he’s a massive player. But having Swanson available to come off the bench is a nice bonus.

Pretty much agree with this but would add that Kane looked good up front when he came on without getting any real chances.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

He was limping and holding his knee during stoppages of play. The coaches should’ve taken the decision to take him off but he tried to play through it. I don’t think it’s fair criticising him when his movement was so laboured - he certainly didn’t hide either. 

Aye maybe, just felt we got weaker when Swanson and Kane came on, and a lack of work rate from Swanson closing down Dicker/Power helped Kilmarnock take a grip of the game. Callachan coming on improved us again (?!)

Just now, jamamafegan said:

Just me that thought Kennedy was probably our best player today? He ran his socks off and looked to be a threat for the most part.

It was between him and Kerr for me. Muzz did a power of work too but went missing in spells, probably because he was trying to do too much. Special mention for Wee fucking Scotty Tanser the complete shagger that he is.

Thought we dominated large spells of the game without having that final piece of quality to finish them off, totally bossed the second half. Hope Brophy is back soon as he would not have held back today when others were fannying about instead of having a shot. 

I have no idea how Saints have won five games on the spin as they remind me of Hamilton with the time wasting and claiming  every time one of them fell over or a Killie player had the audacity to tackle the precious souls. 

Disappointed with just the point but we move on to next week and hopefully put a few past poor Neil's lot.

1 minute ago, Howlin Wilf said:

Thought we dominated large spells of the game without having that final piece of quality to finish them off, totally bossed the second half. Hope Brophy is back soon as he would not have held back today when others were fannying about instead of having a shot. 

I have no idea how Saints have won five games on the spin as they remind me of Hamilton with the time wasting and claiming  every time one of them fell over or a Killie player had the audacity to tackle the precious souls. 

Disappointed with jut the point but we move on to next week and hopefully put a few past poor Neil's lot.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Howlin Wilf said:

Disappointed with just the point but we move on to next week and hopefully put a few past poor Neil's lot.

Too obvious a wind up pal 

19 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

On a separate note, smallest crowd Rangers have brought to Perth for a long while today. 

Tbf they were singing about Celtic getting 10 in a row inbetween the Rangers songs.

15 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Never a surprise to see a tiny home crowd in Perth when the egg chasing is on at the same time. Two weeks in a row. Minter

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You just ken Dundee huvnae won when Taffies is on here fishing about crowds. Single figure points tally is the real minter.

They've not lost for two league games in a row, the first time it's happened this season, and the third time it's happened in 2018. 

Heady days.

Archived