Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

Killie though, every time we get momentum, they have a "knock" that lasts 20 seconds. 

Every corner they have Watt by the neck. 

Horrendous outfit.

Killie though, every time we get momentum, they have a "knock" that lasts 20 seconds. 
Horrendous outfit.

I’m not at the game but I can believe everything you saw, Clarke really had brought that streetwise/c***s (depending on what side you are on) element to our game, we seem to be forever trying to wind the opposition up.

Oh, scratch that. Willie Miller’s saying that it’s rubbish.

I was gonna say cause nobody’s wearing red, but Killie are. It’s not been rubbish at all, two teams playing similar formations taking pot shots at each other. Miller never once had a good word to say about any game not involving Aberdeen.

Just now, BlueKillie said:

Particular highlight was saints fans wanting Findlay to get off the park faster after doing in his knee. Smart bunch them...

I notice that none of his teammates helped him..Bunch of c***s 

4 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Particular highlight was saints fans wanting Findlay to get off the park faster after doing in his knee. Smart bunch them...

More to do with him walking half the length of the pitch rather than just the ten yards it should've taken..

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Horrendous outfit.

Still seethin ????? 

10 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Still seethin ????? 

Nah, tremendous game that. Second half ended up pretty end to end. 

One of those games where both teams deserved to win. Both had their chances, Stewart bringing an outstanding save from Clark, then somehow missing from five yards at the end. Kennedy with an absolutely worldie that again hit the post, that's twice he's done that now, his lucks due a change. 

Both these teams look like teams who can easily challenge for the top four this season, look far more rounded than the likes of Hibs, and miles ahead of Aberdeen.

Collum is a fucking idiot though, not biased, just utterly fucking clueless.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nah, tremendous game that. Second half ended up pretty end to end. 

One of those games where both teams deserved to win. Both had their chances, Stewart bringing an outstanding save from Clark, then somehow missing from five yards at the end. Kennedy with an absolutely worldie that again hit the post, that's twice he's done that now, his lucks due a change. 

Both these teams look like teams who can easily challenge for the top four this season, look far more rounded than the likes of Hibs, and miles ahead of Aberdeen.

Collum is a fucking idiot though, not biased, just utterly fucking clueless.

Apparently the 5yrd miss took an unfortunate/fortunate deflection according to our twitter feed ?????

Two decent teams with good managers cancelling each other out really. Killie had more of the ball, we probably had as many if not more openings and a draw probably about right. 

The juggernauts have collided and both are heading towards their next victims unabashed. 

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Apparently the 5yrd miss took an unfortunate/fortunate deflection according to our twitter feed ?????

Looked like it changed direction to me but I think Clark would’ve had a decent chance of saving it. 

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Nah, was right behind it, he just couldn't get enough curl on it.

Think Stewarts greediness/one footedness cost Killie a lot, a few times late on there was an overload on the right and he spent five minutes twirling about instead. Boyd is hilariously shite, staggering Clarke can start him.

For us, the subs were worryingly poor. Swansons "defensive" work is disgraceful, worse when he's not contributing going forward either. We look a much worse team when Kanes the lone striker, he "brings it down" by heading it five yards away.

Plenty to ponder.

These are the attendances for the last 5 McDiarmid Park league encounters between the sides. Don’t think I’ve missed any out:

I’ll be disappointed if we can’t break 4000 given the circumstances. The team deserves a good home backing.

Today’s attendance: 3559. So up on previous attendances but still poor given the circumstances. Disappointing as it was a good game today.

Swanson got injured after taking his first touch. He got clattered by Ndjoli I think when trying to nutmeg him and had to be moved inside. I think it was his knee. 

Would just like to note 2 players went off injured today on a grass pitch. Will need to save for future reference.

Edited by BlueKillie

Nah, was right behind it, he just couldn't get enough curl on it.
Think Stewarts greediness/one footedness cost Killie a lot, a few times late on there was an overload on the right and he spent five minutes twirling about instead. Boyd is hilariously shite, staggering Clarke can start him.

Boyd did score a hat trick last weekend to be fair.....