The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

Guest Moomintroll
Thats shite, watch it again. The defender has a look up and sees Kane running in and takes him out. It's a foul. It's in the box. It's a penalty.

To be honest you are correct, he impedes an opponent therefore it should have been a penalty. We all (exclusions very much apply) get our share of shite decisions, it was your turn this week, next week who knows what the tombola will throw up.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kennysmassiveego said:

If we’re going to go down the who’s the most successful in history route you’re not going to come out of it well tbf 

Has somebody done the crowdwank bit yet ? 

Go all Dundee and start quoting things from 30+ years ago if you wish, or try and claim muddling about the bottom half for decades as success, doesn't matter much to me.

And aye, the crowdwank has been done.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Go all Dundee and start quoting things from 30+ years ago if you wish, or try and claim muddling about the bottom half for decades as success, doesn't matter much to me.

And aye, the crowdwank has been done.

I can't see any Killie fan crowdwanking (cringe) just noting how pathetic your home "support" is. Not unlike the repetitive shitey, seethe type posts. 

Peace ✌️ 

7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Dry your eyes ffs..... we're now into Monday morning & your still seethin about a nothin incident.

Don't be silly. I've already said a draw was about right and a point each not too bad considering other results.

"Seethin" is a lazy go to word when you don't agree with what someone is saying. Try to be better than that C4mmy.

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, PauloPerth said:
Thats shite, watch it again. The defender has a look up and sees Kane running in and takes him out. It's a foul. It's in the box. It's a penalty.

To be honest you are correct, he impedes an opponent therefore it should have been a penalty. We all (exclusions very much apply) get our share of shite decisions, it was your turn this week, next week who knows what the tombola will throw up.

I didn't come away feeling any huge sense of injustice, it was more being bemused at sportscene highlighting the Boyd one but not that one seemed strange.  They even spent a few minutes discussing one for Celtic that had f**k all bearing on the outcome. 

A draw was fair enough. Killie are a strong side, and if they had a far better striker I think they'd be strong contenders for second place.

22 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

...it was more being bemused at sportscene highlighting the Boyd one but not that one seemed strange.  They even spent a few minutes discussing one for Celtic that had f**k all bearing on the outcome...

Have you even got any room on your shoulder for this chip?  I thought all available space would have been occupied by players like David Wotherspoon not being in the Scotland squad.

42 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Have you even got any room on your shoulder for this chip?  I thought all available space would have been occupied by players like David Wotherspoon not being in the Scotland squad.

I doubt any Saints fan has been calling for Canadian International David Wotherspoon to be in the Scotland squad

2 hours ago, Howlin Wilf said:

I can't see any Killie fan crowdwanking (cringe) just noting how pathetic your home "support" is. Not unlike the repetitive shitey, seethe type posts. 

Peace ✌️ 

Good boy this one is much better..You have cut out all the proposterous "We played better" fantasy and concentrated on the crowd..One thing though,you are obviously still absolutely seething and this needs to be worked on...But well done you,mummy must be so proud of her little soldier..

25 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Good boy this one is much better..You have cut out all the proposterous "We played better" fantasy and concentrated on the crowd..One thing though,you are obviously still absolutely seething and this needs to be worked on...But well done you,mummy must be so proud of her little soldier..

Holy f**k.!

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:51, RandomGuy. said:

As "Old firm-y" a comment as you're ever likely to see. Dreadful stuff.

Aye, nearly as Old Firmy as calling a team part time **** or whatever drivel the fermers have come out with in this thread.

Fair game to slag whatever tunes we sing but not to slag the fact no c**t goes to watch you? Weird logic.

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, nearly as Old Firmy as calling a team part time **** or whatever drivel the fermers have come out with in this thread.

Fair game to slag whatever tunes we sing but not to slag the fact no c**t goes to watch you? Weird logic.

Well no. 

Kilmarnock fans sing Old Firm tunes = Kilmarnock fans fault.

Folk from Perth don't go to Saints games = Not St Johnstone fans fault.

Archived