The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Killie though, every time we get momentum, they have a "knock" that lasts 20 seconds. 

Every corner they have Watt by the neck. 

Horrendous outfit.

Still seethin ????? 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Still seethin ????? 

Nah, tremendous game that. Second half ended up pretty end to end. 

One of those games where both teams deserved to win. Both had their chances, Stewart bringing an outstanding save from Clark, then somehow missing from five yards at the end. Kennedy with an absolutely worldie that again hit the post, that's twice he's done that now, his lucks due a change. 

Both these teams look like teams who can easily challenge for the top four this season, look far more rounded than the likes of Hibs, and miles ahead of Aberdeen.

Collum is a fucking idiot though, not biased, just utterly fucking clueless.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nah, tremendous game that. Second half ended up pretty end to end. 

One of those games where both teams deserved to win. Both had their chances, Stewart bringing an outstanding save from Clark, then somehow missing from five yards at the end. Kennedy with an absolutely worldie that again hit the post, that's twice he's done that now, his lucks due a change. 

Both these teams look like teams who can easily challenge for the top four this season, look far more rounded than the likes of Hibs, and miles ahead of Aberdeen.

Collum is a fucking idiot though, not biased, just utterly fucking clueless.

Apparently the 5yrd miss took an unfortunate/fortunate deflection according to our twitter feed ?????

Two decent teams with good managers cancelling each other out really. Killie had more of the ball, we probably had as many if not more openings and a draw probably about right. 

The juggernauts have collided and both are heading towards their next victims unabashed. 

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Apparently the 5yrd miss took an unfortunate/fortunate deflection according to our twitter feed ?????

Looked like it changed direction to me but I think Clark would’ve had a decent chance of saving it. 

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Nah, was right behind it, he just couldn't get enough curl on it.

Think Stewarts greediness/one footedness cost Killie a lot, a few times late on there was an overload on the right and he spent five minutes twirling about instead. Boyd is hilariously shite, staggering Clarke can start him.

For us, the subs were worryingly poor. Swansons "defensive" work is disgraceful, worse when he's not contributing going forward either. We look a much worse team when Kanes the lone striker, he "brings it down" by heading it five yards away.

Plenty to ponder.

These are the attendances for the last 5 McDiarmid Park league encounters between the sides. Don’t think I’ve missed any out:

I’ll be disappointed if we can’t break 4000 given the circumstances. The team deserves a good home backing.

Today’s attendance: 3559. So up on previous attendances but still poor given the circumstances. Disappointing as it was a good game today.

Nah, was right behind it, he just couldn't get enough curl on it.
Think Stewarts greediness/one footedness cost Killie a lot, a few times late on there was an overload on the right and he spent five minutes twirling about instead. Boyd is hilariously shite, staggering Clarke can start him.

Boyd did score a hat trick last weekend to be fair.....

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Swanson got injured after taking his first touch. He got clattered by Ndjoli I think when trying to nutmeg him and had to be moved inside. I think it was his knee. 

He was drifting all over the park after that without any sign of a knock, and then making no effort to get back. 

I know that's what he is, but you worry about him in this set up if he keeps doing it, he'll become a liability, as even Kennedy works like f**k from behind a striker.

Entertaining game, especially for a 0-0. Think many would have predicted a low scoring draw beforehand.

Thought Saints shaded the first half, and killie had the better of the second. 

Killie are a very good well organised side with no real weaknesses, other than Boyd. Unfortunately that was cancelled out by Tony Watt who was really poor for us today.

Thought Zander, Kerr, Shaughnessy and a Tanser were excellent. Spoony very good again and Kennedy constantly involved.  We seemed to completely lose the centre midfield for periods in the second half  though.

With Hearts, Aberdeen, Livi all losing, and Hibs dropping points at home, that's probably not a bad result for either us or killie today.

He was drifting all over the park after that without any sign of a knock, and then making no effort to get back. 
I know that's what he is, but you worry about him in this set up if he keeps doing it, he'll become a liability, as even Kennedy works like f**k from behind a striker.
Swanson 100% injured within 30 seconds of coming in today. Was nursing it and in Comms with bench for the rest of the game. Pray that Drey Wright is fine ... Huge player

1 minute ago, perthsaint1977 said:
11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Swanson 100% injured within 30 seconds of coming in today. Was nursing it and in Comms with bench for the rest of the game. Pray that Drey Wright is fine ... Huge player

I'm aware he got injured, if it was that bad he should've come off. If it wasn't, it doesn't excuse his lack of work rate.

I'm a huge Swanson fanboy, but I don't think he can expect to be carried defensively the way he was in his last spell here.

3 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Drey Wright has been the player of the season so far, big miss if he's fucked. Anyone slagging Danny deserves a punch in the puss, show some respect you c***s.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was limping and holding his knee during stoppages of play. The coaches should’ve taken the decision to take him off but he tried to play through it. I don’t think it’s fair criticising him when his movement was so laboured - he certainly didn’t hide either. 

Despite Willie Miller’s complaining on the radio I quite enjoyed that. Could have gone either way-both teams having one very close thing towards the end.

Jason Kerr was absolutely superb for us today, as were Tanser and Davidson. Unfortunately at the other end Watt wasn’t quite at it and Broadfoot marshalled him really well throughout.

Felt Killie’s LB was very fortunate to stay on the park after hauling down (I think) Wright less than a minute after being booked for a full on rugby tackle. Collum was fucking dreadful throughout though. Think the best non decision of the game was not booking the guy who took Spoony down by the neck after beating him all ends up.

Hopefully Wright’s injury isn’t serious because he’s a massive player. But having Swanson available to come off the bench is a nice bonus.

Just now, Jamie_Beatson said:

Despite Willie Miller’s complaining on the radio I quite enjoyed that. 

Apparently he said it "looked like a game between two teams who'll be fighting relegation"..

Archived