The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Killiefan said:

The word geek springs to mind, I bet you still live with Mummy.

Now if you don’t mind the big boys are off to the football.

Uses words like "geek", "mummy" and "big boy" make you seem like a 12yo who's just discovered they can insult folk over the internet, m8.

46 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

f**k up with that chat Paulo. Killie are c***s. Gimpy, weasely pussed, nasal voiced, **** without the busfare, weegie accented b*****ds, famous for that c**t sawyers, marvin, dayna(wid) and fucking bullit. 

c***s.

Heads gone already...

See Jones has absolutely shat it when faced with an actual right back.

Huge boost for Killie with O'Donnell being back, how fit is he going to be? 

Killie though, every time we get momentum, they have a "knock" that lasts 20 seconds. 

Every corner they have Watt by the neck. 

Horrendous outfit.

Killie though, every time we get momentum, they have a "knock" that lasts 20 seconds. 
Every corner they have Watt by the neck. 
Horrendous outfit.

I’m not at the game but I can believe everything you saw, Clarke really had brought that streetwise/c***s (depending on what side you are on) element to our game, we seem to be forever trying to wind the opposition up.

Oh, scratch that. Willie Miller’s saying that it’s rubbish.

I was gonna say cause nobody’s wearing red, but Killie are. It’s not been rubbish at all, two teams playing similar formations taking pot shots at each other. Miller never once had a good word to say about any game not involving Aberdeen.

4 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Particular highlight was saints fans wanting Findlay to get off the park faster after doing in his knee. Smart bunch them...

More to do with him walking half the length of the pitch rather than just the ten yards it should've taken..

Archived