The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

Right, now that the distraction of another round of thankfully St Johnstone-free internationals are out the way, back to the real stuff.

Fancy Kilmarnock in this one, I'll go for a routine 2-0 win.  One from Brophy, the other a bizarre mix up that ends in Clander Zark bicycle kicking it into the roof of his own net, getting his studs tangled in the roof of the net, and dangling there helplessly as Alex McLeish makes his way to the exit.

Jordan Jones to finish the evening getting wanked off in the Ice Factory by Aaron Comrie's bird.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Right, now that the distraction of another round of thankfully St Johnstone-free internationals are out the way, back to the real stuff.

Fancy Kilmarnock in this one, I'll go for a routine 2-0 win.  One from Brophy, the other a bizarre mix up that ends in Clander Zark bicycle kicking it into the roof of his own net, getting his studs tangled in the roof of the net, and dangling there helplessly as Alex McLeish makes his way to the exit.

Jordan Jones to finish the evening getting wanked off in the Ice Factory by Aaron Comrie's bird.

Is the Ice Factory a thing again? I thought that had been closed down.

Looking forward to seeing the Kennedy swagger in full flow as he pops in our 2nd is a 3-0 win.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

According to SC, Brophy has a 75% chance of making it & SOD probably won't make it back till the Hibs game on 1st Dec......

52 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Is the Ice Factory a thing again? I thought that had been closed down.

Looking forward to seeing the Kennedy swagger in full flow as he pops in our 2nd is a 3-0 win.

Think it's shut down and they've opened up a "new place" where City was.

It's identical to City inside.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Random with his finger on the pulse.

I'm about three years behind everyone tbh, not long discovered there's a subway in town.

5 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Just to,ramp it up I burnt my Barbour and hunter wellies whilst pissing on a photo of David Mundell driving a John Deere 6250R pulling a 38inch thatcher attachement 

Thats f***ing low .... 

... need at least a 42 inch attachment to do the job properly

48 hours away from Mehmageddon now.

The storm clouds are starting to gather on the horizon.  The air is crackling with static electricity.  If you listen carefully, you can hear a low, distant rumble,

Image result for storm coming

17 minutes ago, Fide said:

If you listen carefully, you can hear a low, distant rumble,

Kris Boyd wakes up later than I expected.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ha, surely you will for this game.

I'd expect 1,200-1,500 Killie fans to travel.

We haven't managed more than about 2500 home fans at any game this season. Anything over that would be a success.  Sadly.

We tend to focus on the quality of our support, rather than the quantity.

Archived