The Meh Derby - 24/11/2018 - When Juggernauts collide

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:
14 hours ago, tree house tam said:
The burns is the first pub you'll come to and you'll likely never want to leave.

Even if you did want to leave you'd probably be stuck to the carpet.

Most of the St Johnstone players looked as if they were stuck to the Rugby Park carpet the last time you played us .......

34 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

There was a bunch of weegie morons on my flight to Milan on the way to Tirana wearing matching white t shirts with the Kilmarnock logo on them. They’re getting done first on Saturday, absolute gimps. 

^^^

Bottled it

52 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

There was a bunch of weegie morons on my flight to Milan on the way to Tirana wearing matching white t shirts with the Kilmarnock logo on them. They’re getting done first on Saturday, absolute gimps. 

Surely you’re not a Glengarry wearer? 

jamamafegan has said he’s wearing a Glengarry and a Ghillie shirt to his wedding.

14 hours ago, ali_91 said:

I know those lads.  They told me they kept getting harassed by some dick from Edinburgh, who was wearing a t shirt that said "St Johnstone 4ever, likesay".  He kept telling me their behaviour was "shockan".

20 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

My wedding is going to be Glengarry compulsory. Whoever has the most badges and feathers is best man.

You doing invitations, or will you all just meet at the fountain?

More good(ish) news as Willie Collum is the ref for this.

Lesser of two evils considering the performances of "son of Killie legend" Steven McLean in previous games between the clubs.

There was some bellend with a kilt and a St Johnstone strip with McLean on the back of it going through security ahead of us on Friday morning.

Bad enough wearing a kilt and football strip as a grown adult but wearing a St Johnstone strip with a Hearts players name on it is even worse!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

There was some bellend with a kilt and a St Johnstone strip with McLean on the back of it going through security ahead of us on Friday morning.

Bad enough wearing a kilt and football strip as a grown adult but wearing a St Johnstone strip with a Hearts players name on it is even worse!

Any St Johnstone fan who doesn't have a Steven Maclean Saints top should be for the watching. A finer individual you will not meet.

Archived