Whats happening at the drum ???

The golden child

• 1 month later...

Watched the drum today really fear the worst for them absolutely hammered with a very good st pats team could have been a lot worse than the 10 nil score suggests if it wasn’t for the big keeper feel the drum have lost there way since the manager chucked it need players big time or a see meny more heavy defeats like today sad to see if am being honest 

Watched the drum today really fear the worst for them absolutely hammered with a very good st pats team could have been a lot worse than the 10 nil score suggests if it wasn’t for the big keeper feel the drum have lost there way since the manager chucked it need players big time or a see meny more heavy defeats like today sad to see if am being honest 

Thanks for your concern Joe but the Drum are in good hands and hopefully be back challenging, it’s a young squad we have and they are committed to the club. Once we have our full compliment of players back I’m sure we will pick a few more points up.

Guest days of old

Thanks for your concern Joe but the Drum are in good hands and hopefully be back challenging, it’s a young squad we have and they are committed to the club. Once we have our full compliment of players back I’m sure we will pick a few more points up.

Very sad to see this happening to a historically great youth football club....
And I hear the full compliment were on show today :-(

Guest days of old

I felt embarrassed for them today. The score line was not a true reflection of the game.

Guest days of old

Charlie are things that bad the Drum have asked for a leave of fixtures from the league????

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, days of old said:

Charlie are things that bad the Drum have asked for a leave of fixtures from the league????

You seem to be taking some delight in this mate. The Drum seem to be going through a difficult patch, which loads of clubs do. But we are talking about one of the best clubs in Scotland at one time and are still as professionally run as any club in country. 

The last thing they need is people on here gloating, I’m sure Charlie and the club will do everything to turn it around. He and the club have achieved so much in football, things other amateur clubs can only aspire to be, ano we can all disagree at times but show a bit of respect mate. 

Thanks Mick, it’s been a tough week with the sad loss of George Hay hence the free week we asked for this coming Saturday, nothing to do with yesterday’s result. Also I’m not Charlie, just someone involved with the Drum. Usually wouldn’t respond to stuff on this but seems to be a bit of mischief making recently.

Guest days of old
You seem to be taking some delight in this mate. The Drum seem to be going through a difficult patch, which loads of clubs do. But we are talking about one of the best clubs in Scotland at one time and are still as professionally run as any club in country. 
The last thing they need is people on here gloating, I’m sure Charlie and the club will do everything to turn it around. He and the club have achieved so much in football, things other amateur clubs can only aspire to be, ano we can all disagree at times but show a bit of respect mate. 

Mick Kennedy, in what post have I shown delight or gloated at the current situation at The Drum?

Guest days of old
Thanks Mick, it’s been a tough week with the sad loss of George Hay hence the free week we asked for this coming Saturday, nothing to do with yesterday’s result. Also I’m not Charlie, just someone involved with the Drum. Usually wouldn’t respond to stuff on this but seems to be a bit of mischief making recently.

No mischief making here, just a genuine question and slightly worried for the club. So apologies if it’s taken in the wrong context. However thanks for answering my question. Both Club and League to be applauded for the decision and I sincerely hope George is sent on in true Drumchapel Amateurs fashion. A gentleman and THE UNSUNG HERO of Drumchapel Amateurs. X RIP GH X

Guest Mick Kennedy
20 minutes ago, days of old said:

Mick Kennedy, in what post have I shown delight or gloated at the current situation at The Drum?

Sorry have misinterpreted things i didn’t realise you where being a concerned citizen, maybe Decker or Charlie whatever you prefer to call him, and myself just got the wrong end of the stick  

Guest days of old
Sorry have misinterpreted things i didn’t realise you where being a concerned citizen, maybe Decker or Charlie whatever you prefer to call him, and myself just got the wrong end of the stick  

No worries, easy to mistake when someone is typing on a phone in txt mode. All the best to you and you’re team this year also.

Archived