Todays scores

beithboy

2 hours ago, bella b said:

Thanks for comments re set up, committee work really hard doing things the right way, getting infrastructure, finance and playing surface right, Steve Wilson and his management team will get things right on the park and the club will push on. 

Pollok committe class act, looking forward to seeing you all again

Thanks again from all Lok fans for a really friendly welcome and good day out.It always makes such a difference when the host club are warm and welcoming-and not all always are!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 17:16, TheAftonArmyBear said:

plenty teams in that situation would have ended up playing if you cant kick the ball kick the man but maryhill  knocked the ball about well and gave it their all. Fair play lads :)

Thank you for the kind words, and thank you to all at Glenafton for the warm welcome and great hospitality. Good luck for the rest of the season.

On 11/11/2018 at 10:33, Ceejayar said:

We were dreadful yesterday. Worst performance since Chris took over. But you know what ? We are on our way, when will we get there? I don’t know but we are on our way. You want to know why? I will tell you, we now have a bigger hard working committee generating income and more importantly the folk in the town are interested again in the team, they don’t all come to the games but they are talking in the pubs and in general when I meet people in the shops they are asking how we got on. 

To which I hope you reply, ‘dreadfully’ 

Archived