Todays scores

beithboy

12 minutes ago, holsten said:

maybe something to do with 4th goal being scored in first few mins in second half and people just coming out the clubhouse after a half time refreshment

plenty of cheers for the 4 goals where I was .......Shettleston better at finishing today and ironically Darvel looked better after going 3-0 down

Darvel no8 was there best player and first time I have seen Darvel this year with Town going down last year .....there team last year looked better 

Craig Johnston m.o.m

holsten, who won the raffle?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, holsten said:

maybe something to do with 4th goal being scored in first few mins in second half and people just coming out the clubhouse after a half time refreshment

plenty of cheers for the 4 goals where I was .......Shettleston better at finishing today and ironically Darvel looked better after going 3-0 down

Darvel no8 was their best player and first time I have seen Darvel this year with Town going down last year .....their team last year looked better 

Craig Johnston m.o.m

Craig is a great player.

How he managed to stay on the pitch after showing his bare arse to the Darvel fans in the shed is beyond belief. If that isn’t ungentlemanly conduct i don’t know what is. Luckily there was no assistant referees used today.

Still keep chuckling to myself after the Darvel  result yesterday. 

I can’t help thinking they need to pay the players more to get the best out of them and actually challenge for promotion.. haha

They’re on their way!! What a joke.

16 hours ago, nicotina said:

awr 1 lok 2  boyle mcgregor pen   lok were poor but well done awr

keeper sold the first goal ,  lok defence like the keystone cops for the equaliser

nice ground + social + food   well done awr played the game fairly however

surely in this day + age  assistant linesmen are required or was there a shortage today

Yep Lok didn’t play that well and Ardrossan gave it a real go.Enjoyed my first visit there good wee set up

27 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Still keep chuckling to myself after the Darvel  result yesterday. 

I can’t help thinking they need to pay the players more to get the best out of them and actually challenge for promotion.. haha

They’re on their way!! What a joke.

We were dreadful yesterday. Worst performance since Chris took over. But you know what ? We are on our way, when will we get there? I don’t know but we are on our way. You want to know why? I will tell you, we now have a bigger hard working committee generating income and more importantly the folk in the town are interested again in the team, they don’t all come to the games but they are talking in the pubs and in general when I meet people in the shops they are asking how we got on. 

Cambuslang strolled it today with Yoker offering not much at all with anything they did dealt with at ease.
Good solid home performance today with 9 goals going on double figures easily on another day. 
Unselfish display from Gemmell, even if he still scored 5, who was on fine form.
New face in midfield aswell (i havent seen Camby in action for a few months) unsure his name but he could spot a pass and a good addition alongside Green.
Ryan Finnie, former Clyde player.

4 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Yep Lok didn’t play that well and Ardrossan gave it a real go.Enjoyed my first visit there good wee set up

Thanks for comments re set up, committee work really hard doing things the right way, getting infrastructure, finance and playing surface right, Steve Wilson and his management team will get things right on the park and the club will push on. 

Pollok committe class act, looking forward to seeing you all again

Archived