Scotland First Country To Introduce LGBT Lessons

AsimButtHitsASix

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

They're being taught that being gay is "cool", it's "awesome". Be nice to gay people, because they're wonderful.

So kids who feel like they're getting a rough time at school will think, "hmmm, perhaps if I go around saying i'm gay, people will be nicer to me?"

Who is standing up for the bullied hetrosexual at school?

Oh shut up, you daft twat. 

They're being taught that being gay is "cool", it's "awesome". Be nice to gay people, because they're wonderful.
So kids who feel like they're getting a rough time at school will think, "hmmm, perhaps if I go around saying i'm gay, people will be nicer to me?"
Who is standing up for the bullied hetrosexual at school?
Can you give a specific example of this happening? Be VERY specific.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

My mate's a teacher at a school and he regularly trips up the hetero pupils between classes. His bosses can't do anything because he ticked the LGBT box when he applied for the job.

You have a hetrophobe as a mate in a powerful position of authority?

Why haven't you reported him yet? Unless of course you yourself take an issue with hetrosexuality.

Edited by BawWatchin

This is nothing less than blatant homophobia disguised as religious freedom. Imagine bringing your child to shout “shame” at the prospect of being gay.

A few people in my school were allowed to avoid Assembly because there was a Christian element. We were a bit jealous but they just looked a bit sheepish and wanted to be invisible for being excluded. I'm not sure if there's an option for these parents to take their kids out of these classes, which are probably only a couple of times a year, but there should be, the kids will learn from their mates what was said soon enough, if anyone was listening. If it was parents demanding that children were taught non Darwinian science I'd have a different view, so I suppose I'm biased.

My son had an lgbt lesson at school, he hasn’t suddenly started wearing a dress and changing his pro nouns!

Although we have family and family in same sex relationships so they don’t blink twice tbh.

The school had wear the flag day too which was great, glad the old section 21 is no longer in place.

My son had an lgbt lesson at school, he hasn’t suddenly started wearing a dress and changing his pro nouns!

I’ll be speaking to The Gay Agenda about this. Has he at least started listening to Robyn or Carly Rae Jepsen?

26 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Although we have family and family in same sex relationships so they don’t blink twice tbh.

The school had wear the flag day too which was great, glad the old section 21 is no longer in place.

Bet it was your Dad who made Clachnacuddin wear a pink away shirt.