Scotland First Country To Introduce LGBT Lessons

AsimButtHitsASix

• 1 month later...
Then shouldn't they also be taught that hetrosexuality is also perfectly acceptable in equal measure?  Why don't we see posters, parades and other events proudly celebrating the culture of hetrosexuality? Why is there so much pro-homosexual propaganda out there now, but no pro-hetrosexual propaganda to level the field?
Have you ever seen a hollywood film, a tv soap opera, grange hill, read a book with a story in it, or been to a wedding or heard pop music from the last 60 years+ ?
All of these things (and more) do exactly that.

Having written this out I finally realised you canot be serious

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/11/2018 at 12:21, Jeek said:
On 09/11/2018 at 11:36, BawWatchin said:
Nope. But all the SJW neo-liberal millenial types think that teaching 5 year olds about homosexuality is a great idea. Never mind letting them just be kids who will learn these things naturally as they grow older. The pressure to be gay must be put on them right now.

I was taught maths/french/English/religion/music etc. at primary school. The pressure to become a mathematician /french person / English person / cleric / musician etc. at 5 was unbearable tbh.

Good grief, they were struggling to teach us 2+2, 3+3  when I was in P1

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2019 at 15:25, NotThePars said:

There has been a bit of a stramash on twitter between the 2 camps as many abused woman don't want trans folk staying in safe houses. Rhiannon Spear basically said they were making up false scenarios then a few examples of sexual assault were put up against woman by trans women in safe houses and jails. Also have Sharron Davies the  swimmer diving in over the trans sports folk.  Interesting popcorn viewing.  

There's been a controversy in Birmingham with parents at a school in the Ladywell area protesting about their children being taught about gay relationships.  The pupils at the school are majority Muslim.  The local MP raised the issue in Parliament the other day.  

It's interesting to me as I am old enough to remember the Keep the Clause campaign in this country, this seems similar.  I'm sure that parents are allowed to withdraw their children from sex education if they wish to as well.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There's been a controversy in Birmingham with parents at a school in the Ladywell area protesting about their children being taught about gay relationships.  The pupils at the school are majority Muslim.  The local MP raised the issue in Parliament the other day.  

It's interesting to me as I am old enough to remember the Keep the Clause campaign in this country, this seems similar.  I'm sure that parents are allowed to withdraw their children from sex education if they wish to as well.

I posted about this on another thread.  They’re a bunch of bigoted, homophobic c***s.

F*ck them and their religion.  We shouldn’t be pandering to anyone whose views are dictated to by a centuries old scribblings.

It's not even said scribblings, you can interpret the teachings of the Koran as being against homosexuality full stop, or as being against forced sex. There are a number of Hadith that seem to condemn homosexuality, but a Muslim can choose which, if any, of these to believe, depending on personal preference. 

So, basically, those that are homophobic are just looking to interpret Islam in a particular way to justify their bigoted views.

They could easily focus on the passages of the Koran, and the actions of the early caliphates, that focus on support for the downtrodden as a means to empathise with those who could suffer discrimination because of their sexual preference. If they weren't bigoted twats. 

I'm not sure how not to "pander" to them, though. What do you do, expel all the kids? It hardly seems fair to punish innocent kiddies who don't know any better for the views of their parents. Also a mass-expulsion could lead to a Satanic Verses-level of protest, further increasing divisions (which are nowhere near as bad in our city as in many others) and feeding the likes of the EDL and other hate groups. 

I genuinely don't know what they could have done, here. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

So much hateful pish there.

The massive irony of it saying 'It's blatant discrimination against our ethos to promote a gay ethos in school' is laughable.

The worst part though is when they claim that it's discriminating against 'their children's beliefs'. Like the kids have a fucking choice. They're told they have to believe in the bullshit, hateful religion their parents do and have to engage in the same astonishingly mental rituals of said religion. 

They are being taught that some folk are gay. They aren't being told that they absolutely must be gay and engage in 'gay things'. 

Religion is sickening in so many ways.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They are being taught that some folk are gay. They aren't being told that they absolutely must be gay and engage in 'gay things'.

They're being taught that being gay is "cool", it's "awesome". Be nice to gay people, because they're wonderful.

So kids who feel like they're getting a rough time at school will think, "hmmm, perhaps if I go around saying i'm gay, people will be nicer to me?"

Who is standing up for the bullied hetrosexual at school?

Just now, BawWatchin said:

They're being taught that being gay is "cool", it's "awesome". Be nice to gay people, because they're wonderful.

So kids who feel like they're getting a rough time at school will think, "hmmm, perhaps if I go around saying i'm gay, people will be nicer to me?"

Who is standing up for the bullied hetrosexual at school?

:lol:

Jackanory time!