Scotland First Country To Introduce LGBT Lessons

AsimButtHitsASix

3 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

It's called Google. 

Wearing a Cross or saying prayers for people etc.

I note that you've edited the original post that I gave you a red dot for.

Can you provide an actual example, or are you just going to give broad-brush incorrect statements?

3 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I note that you've edited the original post that I gave you a red dot for.

Can you provide an actual example, or are you just going to give broad-brush incorrect statements?

I can i'm sure though i can't post links.

Seems it's because i'm old.

As has been already stated about me.

Age brings, well Common Sense.

At times ....

1 minute ago, sureiknow said:

I can i'm sure though i can't post links.

Why? Is it because you

1) are banned from posting links;

2) do not have the IT skills to post the links;

3) do not have the IT skills to find the links;

4) cannot find links that don't exist; or

5) other

Take your time.

Just now, lichtgilphead said:

Why? Is it because you

1) are banned from posting links;

2) do not have the IT skills to post the links;

3) do not have the IT skills to find the links;

4) cannot find links that don't exist; or

5) other

Take your time.

IT skills.

Just now, ali_91 said:

I’d suggest if you don’t have the brain capacity to find and copy a link, you should probably not offer an opinion on anything beyond the mundane. Thick, old c**t. 

Red dot me all you and others want.

I'm not a Whore for greenies.

Old yes. 

Thick, maybe.

c**t?  Well i dont' give a f**k what you call me.

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

So on the 22nd of December 2014 you were 53. Now, 4 years 4 months later you’re 60. f**k off you racist, troll c**t. 

Can't be arsed working that out.

Racist?

No. 

Insults to other posters?

I will try not to do that.

Old saying, you can't buy class.

You couldn't buy it with a Million.

Edited by sureiknow

• 2 weeks later...

“Four more schools in Birmingham have stopped teaching about LGBT rights following complaints by parents.

Leigh Trust said it was suspending the No Outsiders programme until an agreement with parents was reached.

Earlier this month the city's Parkfield Community School suspended the lessons after protests were held.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-47613578

It’s shameful that there’s been next to no outcry about this from our political leaders. It’s quite simply legitimising this blatant homophobia.

17 minutes ago, Sooky said:

“Four more schools in Birmingham have stopped teaching about LGBT rights following complaints by parents.

Leigh Trust said it was suspending the No Outsiders programme until an agreement with parents was reached.

Earlier this month the city's Parkfield Community School suspended the lessons after protests were held.”

It’s shameful that there’s been next to no outcry about this from our political leaders. It’s quite simply legitimising this blatant homophobia.

Backward thinking god botherers should be told to get to f**k.

31 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Very poor. Bigotry is bigotry. 

It doesn't interfere with the parents' beliefs (not the childs' as they're kids who don't have such beliefs despite the attempts at indoctrination) as it only teaches that there are gay people and that they have rights, legally. The ramblings of a religious arsehole won't ever change that.

It's then up to the bigots to add the hate. They demand respect but give none. If the school stop teaching LGBT rights then they should stop teaching about religion. See what reaction that gets. At the very least they should have an 'opt out' so that bigots can choose to remove their children from the class when those sessions take place.

49 minutes ago, Sooky said:

It's not homophobic to reject LGBTism as a valid subject. A degree in LBGTism doesn't land you a job when you leave school.