Scotland First Country To Introduce LGBT Lessons

AsimButtHitsASix

This is a great idea. I went to a school that had a catholic school across the road. We started calling them ******s because we heard the older kids doing it. Had no idea what it meant until I got older, you are taught hatred and I hope that if kids are taught that being whatever is fine at an early age then hopefully the bigots and idiots will be the ones scared to be themselves.

There’s a group of wankers who shout homophobic stuff most weeks at Dunfermline games. They need to do one and I cringe every time they came out with the same bs song. Not sure how to get them to stop it, the police and stewards do nothing. I would hate to think that someone has brought a potential fan along to a game who is gay and heard that. Utterly shameful.

Edited by D.A.F.C

13 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

This is a great idea. I went to a school that had a catholic school across the road. We started calling them ******s because we heard the older kids doing it. Had no idea what it meant until I got older, you are taught hatred and I hope that if kids are taught that being whatever is fine at an early age then hopefully the bigots and idiots will be the ones scared to be themselves.

There’s a group of wankers who shout homophobic stuff most weeks at Dunfermline games. They need to do one and I cringe every time they came out with the same bs song. Not sure how to get them to stop it, the police and stewards do nothing. I would hate to think that someone has brought a potential fan along to a game who is gay and heard that. Utterly shameful.

The important question is what high school you went to.

Bear in mind that out of a possible 5 answers, only 1 is acceptable. 

Edited by DA Baracus

On 11/15/2018 at 17:40, steve55 said:

Its called brainwashing, there is a very sinister motive behind it too.  Just like promoting thongs for 5 year olds etc

In the future it will be called hate and bigoted if Parents objected to their 12 year old Son going on date with 40 year old man.  Give it 10-15 years and that will be cool too.

This is such a moronic way of looking at things.

Its called brainwashing, there is a very sinister motive behind it too.  Just like promoting thongs for 5 year olds etc
In the future it will be called hate and bigoted if Parents objected to their 12 year old Son going on date with 40 year old man.  Give it 10-15 years and that will be cool too.

Aye, in the future, paedophiles will be considered cool and all us normal folk were just catching up. No bother ya fucking eejit [emoji23]