Scotland First Country To Introduce LGBT Lessons

AsimButtHitsASix

I sexually identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter.

Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners.

People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I'm silly but I don't care.

I'm beautiful.

I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body.

From now on I want everyone to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above.

If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.

#copypasta

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Well done to all you wankers for ruining the thread by repeatedly responding to an obvious troll and not just ignoring him.

The thread would have been, well done, good idea and that would have been it without @BawWatchin 's intervention. Three responses instead of 13 pages with most posts arguing for the SNP position. Bawwatcher is doing amazing work for LBGT rights.

Edited by welshbairn

What is the evidence on whether sex education changes the sexual behaviour of the pupils? Is there any?
There's tons of evidence that teaching about safe sex and consent leads to safer and healthier behaviour.

There's no evidence that being taught about homosexuality turns straight boys into raging queens.

There's also plenty of evidence that teaching abstinence and "family" values increases teenage pregnancy and STDs.

Funny that.

Well if this isn't the case, then why is the sheer volume of homosexuality going through the roof? We're not talking small percentages anymore. If things keep going the way they're going, by 2030, it will be a majority. Don't tell me that it's just nature taking it's course.
What's it like to be the most conservative regular poster on this message board?