Scotland First Country To Introduce LGBT Lessons

AsimButtHitsASix

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yes. Because even if they adopt a child, that child will have gender balance in their upbringing.

If a female couple decide to adopt a male, or decide to give birth to a boy via artficial assimilation. With no major male role model in their life, where is that boy going to develop his masculine traits? What is he grows up a hetrosexual male, but can't attract a female counterpart, because he lacks the masculine traits to do so? The world is still going to judge him for being a man, but on the inside, he isn't going to be prepared to take on the world as a man, because those skill sets were lacking in his upbrining.

Well I can't speak for ALL of the quarter of a million or so adult age males in Scotland who were brought up by a female single parent but I think having other relatives, friends, teachers, role models in the public eye, every piece of fiction I ever watched or read, neighbours, politicians, religious figures, etc. who, about half of whom (give or take) had baws means that I managed to grow up with all the masculine traits I needed or desired. Remarkably not having a father in my life growing up didn't stop me from growing a beard or being able to execute a two footed challenge on a nippy winger. Precisely what "masculine" traits did I miss out on because my da' done a runner when I was still wearing nappies?

But, then again, I also think the very idea of "masculinity" is an obsolete term for anything other sexual fetishes.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yes. Because even if they adopt a child, that child will have gender balance in their upbringing.

If a female couple decide to adopt a male, or decide to give birth to a boy via artficial assimilation. With no major male role model in their life, where is that boy going to develop his masculine traits? What if he grows up a hetrosexual male, but can't attract a female counterpart, because he lacks the masculine traits to do so? The world is still going to judge him for being a man, but on the inside, he isn't going to be prepared to take on the world as a man, because those skill sets were lacking in his upbringing.

By your logic he'll be like he's on steroids with two Dads. 

Just now, Romeo said:

The very notion that learning that gay people exist will turn you gay or make you choose to be gay is the stuff of flat earthers and the tin foil hat brigade.

It's the contrails that make people think that way.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The very notion that learning that gay people exist will turn you gay or make you choose to be gay is the stuff of flat earthers and the tin foil hat brigade.

Well if this isn't the case, then why is the sheer volume of homosexuality going through the roof? We're not talking small percentages anymore. If things keep going the way they're going, by 2030, it will be a majority. Don't tell me that it's just nature taking it's course.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Well if this isn't the case, then why is the sheer volume of homosexuality going through the roof? We're not talking small percentages anymore. If things keep going the way they're going, by 2030, it will be a majority. Don't tell me that it's just nature taking it's course.

There's just a whole lot more empty closets. 

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Can you show us your working for this absolute fucking nonsense?

Going through the roof.... LMFAO

I think your at it here. Well played.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

I agree, they are equal. So why not have posters, parades etc to celebrate ALL sexual diversities. Instead of only one's that exclude hetrosexualism? What's wrong with being hetrosexual? Don't I have a right to scream from the ruth tops about how proud I am of my sexuality, just like all other sexualities? If we are "equal", why can't I do this without being discriminated against?

As for "leftist opinions". Not everybody who considers themselves left wing will agree with all of the ideologies that you agree with.

Wid.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

You were doing so well before you let it get a bit too silly. 

Kudos though for stringing us all along. Great stuff....:thumsup2:lol: