Scotland First Country To Introduce LGBT Lessons

AsimButtHitsASix

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Name one way teaching young children that there is a spectrum of sexualities will negatively influence their sexual development?

I'm not saying anything about "negative influences". But the flowers that grow from the ground are dependant on the seeds that are planted there in the first place. The idea of homosexuality is being planted at a young age.

Everywhere you go now, you hear about homosexuality. You see posters everywhere, parades and events. It's become a culture, a fad. Something to "be a part of". Homosexuality is no longer viewed as an evolutionary anomaly, but something that is actively encouraged. There's so much pro-gay propaganda out there now, that it feels more like an agenda than a choice.

11 minutes ago, Jeek said:

I mean, It could just mean that young people aren't ashamed or made to feel ashamed about who they are.

In my opinion, good that kids will be influenced into not thinking that falling into the LGBT sphere is a bad thing. I wish more adults could be influenced in the same way.

Then shouldn't they also be taught that hetrosexuality is also perfectly acceptable in equal measure?  Why don't we see posters, parades and other events proudly celebrating the culture of hetrosexuality? Why is there so much pro-homosexual propaganda out there now, but no pro-hetrosexual propaganda to level the field?

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Typical liberal responses. Anybody who questions the agenda is "outed" as a homophobe, bigot, racist....etc.

Quite pathetic really.

You are a homophobe. You're utterly shit-scared of the concept.

Anything that stops teenage suicides, or stops primary kids from feeling like shite because they don't have a mummy & daddy at the school show, is absolutely brilliant imhhho (in my humble, heartfelt & honest opinion.)

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

If i'm the one being stupid, then why aren't you addressing my points? Rather than coming out with the usual lazy "homophobe" drivel?

Because you keep coming out with nonsense about 5 year olds getting taught about gay sex.

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

You are a homophobe. You're utterly shit-scared of the concept.

Anything that stops teenage suicides, or stops primary kids from feeling like shite because they don't have a mummy & daddy at the school show, is absolutely brilliant imhhho (in my humble, heartfelt & honest opinion.)

No i'm not. I know plenty of gay people out there and I get on just fine and dandy with them. The problem with you neo-liberal sorts is that you get upset very easily when people dare to challenge the little soap bubble you all live in. Address my points head on, or don't say anything at all.

I think the the phrase LGBTI lessons is somewhat misleading - we are not talking about sex education like BawWatchin seems to think.

This will be about teaching pupils about the history of LGBTI equalities and movements, as well as tackling homophobia and transphobia and exploring LGBTI identity.

No i'm not. I know plenty of gay people out there and I get on just fine and dandy with them. The problem with you neo-liberal sorts is that you get upset very easily when people dare to challenge the little soap bubble you all live in. Address my points head on, or don't say anything at all.

Either trolling or actually Ron Atkinson.

36 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Now I was a horny as f**k teenager but when the teacher brought out weird anatomy dolls to show us what a cervix was and how a penis enters a vagina I didn't get aroused or want to shag a mannequin. 

I can remember being shown a very graphic video, absolutely knocked all the pre pubescent horniness right out of me

3 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Either trolling or actually Ron Atkinson.

Still not addressing the points, because you can't. Liberals can't defend the agenda they support as soon as it's challenged with any reasonable logic.

If i'm the one being stupid, then why aren't you addressing my points? Rather than coming out with the usual lazy "homophobe" drivel?

Because you will dismiss everything I say and discourage the equal representation, rights and teaching of LGBTI issues to children in Scotland. It's fair to say anyone who doesn't believe in the complete equality of all people and wishes to have a certain % of the population who have an atypical sexuality to receive less education and social equality is discriminating that % of the population on their sexuality and, unless that sexuality is heterosexual, that person would be a homophobe. That's you. Homophobe.

The idea of homosexuality is being planted at a young age.

There's no "idea" of homosexuality. It's just there. It's as natural as the colour of yer eyes or the hair on yer baws. It exists in all cultures and same sex relationships exist throughout the animal kingdom. There is no "planting" of the idea of homosexuality. That's a nonsensical statement.

Everywhere you go now, you hear about homosexuality.

Actually everywhere you go now you hear about heterosexuality. Every single piece of media I ever digest that refers to any human interaction is based on heterosexual principles. Even this one about the "promotion" of LGBTI issues. It's not about promoting LGBTI issues over heterosexuality but just giving it equality.

Homosexuality is no longer viewed as an evolutionary anomaly, but something that is actively encouraged. There's so much pro-gay propaganda out there now, that it feels more like an agenda than a choice.

"Pro-gay propaganda". This is literally just saying "It's ok to be gay.". That's propaganda to you? That's absolute mentalist caper and "so much"? In which media. I can almost certainly guarantee that any media format you choose: films, tv, fiction, newspapers, etc. the representation of LGBT people falls well below the representation of heterosexual people and, with near certainty, will be below % of the population that considers themselves LGBTI.

49 minutes ago, Jeek said:

Genuine question. Do you believe being gay is a choice?

This is a genuine question. Assuming it is not a choice, why are people now engaging in Pride marches etc? What is it that they are proud of?

It is the same as being good looking or ginger or tall if it is no choice

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Because you will dismiss everything I say and discourage the equal representation, rights and teaching of LGBTI issues to children in Scotland. It's fair to say anyone who doesn't believe in the complete equality of all people and wishes to have a certain % of the population who have an atypical sexuality to receive less education and social equality is discriminating that % of the population on their sexuality and, unless that sexuality is heterosexual, that person would be a homophobe. That's you. Homophobe.

There's no "idea" of homosexuality. It's just there. It's as natural as the colour of yer eyes or the hair on yer baws. It exists in all cultures and same sex relationships exist throughout the animal kingdom. There is no "planting" of the idea of homosexuality. That's a nonsensical statement.

Actually everywhere you go now you hear about heterosexuality. Every single piece of media I ever digest that refers to any human interaction is based on heterosexual principles. Even this one about the "promotion" of LGBTI issues. It's not about promoting LGBTI issues over heterosexuality but just giving it equality.

"Pro-gay propaganda". This is literally just saying "It's ok to be gay.". That's propaganda to you? That's absolute mentalist caper and "so much"? In which media. I can almost certainly guarantee that any media format you choose: films, tv, fiction, newspapers, etc. the representation of LGBT people falls well below the representation of heterosexual people and, with near certainty, will be below % of the population that considers themselves LGBTI.

It's not "equal representation" though. It's the only representation. You don't see posters everywhere that say "I'm hetrosexual, get over it!" If you did, there would be a public up roar about it. It would quickly be labeled as "homophobic".

That's the world we live in now. Promoting homosexuality is encouraged. Promoting hetrosexuality is homophobic.

There is nothing equal about any of it.

It's not "equal representation" though. It's the only representation. You don't see posters everywhere that say "I'm hetrosexual, get over it!" If you did, there would be a public up roar about it. It would quickly be labeled as "homophobic".

That's the world we live in now. Promoting homosexuality is encouraged. Promoting hetrosexuality is homophobic.

There is nothing equal about any of it.

99% plus of characters on tv or the cinema are heterosexual. 

2 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

This is a genuine question. Assuming it is not a choice, why are people now engaging in Pride marches etc? What is it that they are proud of?

It is the same as being good looking or ginger or tall if it is no choice

It's not just that. In a world where "freedom of choice" is belted out constantly. As soon as you mention the subjection of homosexuality, you're instantly told "not a choice". Well if it's not a choice, then you need to ask yourselves why it's not a choice in this so called "freedom of choice" world we supposedly live in.