• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
AsimButtHitsASix

Scotland First Country To Introduce LGBT Lessons

Equality campaigners hail new inclusive curriculum as ‘monumental victory’

Highlight is surely gonna someone's uncle raging that a school's "teaching weans to be poofs".

Well the real highlight will be the promotion of LGBT sexualities and genders being "equal" to typical sexualities and genders and kids growing up on the LGBT spectrum wont feel as marginalised and will have a massive impact on their mental health and wellbeing.

But laughing at someone's uncle is more rewarding in the short term.

Children are being actively encouraged to engage in same sex attractions. All part of agenda 21. M8.

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Is there an actual need for this?

Nope. But all the SJW neo-liberal millenial types think that teaching 5 year olds about homosexuality is a great idea. Never mind letting them just be kids who will learn these things naturally as they grow older. The pressure to be gay must be put on them right now.

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The pressure to be gay must be put on them right now.

:lol::lol::lol:

16 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Highlight is surely gonna someone's uncle raging that a school's "teaching weans to be poofs".

You called it.  @BawWatchin seems upset...

I'd say it is necessary. When I was at school in the mid 90s the folk who came out after did not have a nice time. To my shame I contributed to that.

13 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Is there an actual need for this?

A study for TIE found that nine in 10 LGBTI Scots experience homophobia at school, and 27% reported they had attempted suicide after being bullied.

Yes

19 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I'd say it is necessary. When I was at school in the mid 90s the folk who came out after did not have a nice time. To my shame I contributed to that.

You had 5 year olds coming out as gay in the 90s?

Aye, alright then.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Aye, alright then.

He did say they came out AFTER.

A more inclusive education would have made me more aware and understanding of my own sexuality before I grew up. Plus, being bisexual is class. 

Aye, alright then.
No, 18 year olds who only felt safe to come out after leaving school because the rest of us were openly homophobic and our education did not address this.

Thank f**k I live in a modern, liberal country where politicians have the foresight and guts to do things despite know there will be some backlash from the moronic element.

If we could just extricate ourselves from rUK it would be the icing on the cake.*

* Cue jokes about homophobic bakers.  :)

49 minutes ago, Jeek said:
1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:
Nope. But all the SJW neo-liberal millenial types think that teaching 5 year olds about homosexuality is a great idea. Never mind letting them just be kids who will learn these things naturally as they grow older. The pressure to be gay must be put on them right now.

I was taught maths/french/English/religion/music etc. at primary school. The pressure to become a mathematician /french person / English person / cleric / musician etc. at 5 was unbearable tbh.

Poor example really.  A childs brain is prepared to learn these things at such an age. However the subject of sex and gender roles is not something that a young child is going to understand. They're neither mentally or physically prepared for that subject.

Education shouldn't over rule the natural process. Only a complete liberal douchbag would be so naive.

Children are being actively encouraged to engage in same sex attractions. All part of agenda 21. M8.

You're an absolute idiot. 

57 minutes ago, Jeek said:

I was taught maths/french/English/religion/music etc. at primary school. The pressure to become a mathematician /french person / English person / cleric / musician etc. at 5 was unbearable tbh.

TBF at my school, it did feel that way sometimes...

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Poor example really.  A childs brain is prepared to learn these things at such an age. However the subject of sex and gender roles is not something that a young child is going to understand. They're neither mentally or physically prepared for that subject.

Education shouldn't over rule the natural process. Only a complete liberal douchbag would be so naive.

Nobody's talking about sex education classes for 5 year olds.