C**** on Pie and Bovril

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

The three or four militant SNP posters who patrol the politics forum. It’s a no go area now.

It's more than three or four, it's the bandwagon jumpers who don't have an opinion of own, but just latch onto whatever nonsense is today's seethe, it's a pity because those with something of note to say are drowned out by them

1 hour ago, Billy Rubin said:

People ask me via the personal message function:   "What makes you return to Pie and Bovril?"   

It's simple it's the people, its the usernames featuring users with a name.    There are so many great posters and that'll always ensure the forums wins and not the reclusive fuckwits selected as moderators; and the sole aim which is to kill off the forum.   

A peoples Brexit was the beginning.    In 5 years time, I strongly believe we can have a corruption free, sensible moderating team.    

Currently, there's one mod on nodding terms with reality.    We all know which one. 

What do you actually get banned for? Never noticed you being cuntish, do you send nasty stuff to the mods via pms?

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

What do you actually get banned for? Never noticed you being cuntish, do you send nasty stuff to the mods via pms?

He probably gets banned because this place is full of saddos who like to try to be the archetypal keyboard warriors and think that they are the top dogs on here and anybody that is not in their little gang do not deserve to be on here.

He probably gets banned because this place is full of saddos who like to try to be the archetypal keyboard warriors and think that they are the top dogs on here and anybody that is not in their little gang do not deserve to be on here.

IMG_0562.jpg

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I received a 100% ban for this 

Spoiler

My mate bought a Corsa and he's heterosexual!   

It's a partridge line which was deemed homophobic by a Stranraer supporting moderator.     

We've witnessed this before with Willie MacRae and Doctor Kelly and collectively we need to stand up to moderator/ state assassinations.       

On 11/9/2018 at 13:19, Granny Danger said:

d) encourage obvious trolls who haven't posted for ages to post.  That actually happened last week in the politics forum.

c***s.

I did apologise, TBF, and you didn't respond, which I thought to be very rude.

I even used that newfangled 'mention' function that apparently works in a similar fashion to necromancy. Nothing. Your counter-magic must be strong, man.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I did apologise, TBF, and you didn't respond, which I thought to be very rude.

I even used that newfangled 'mention' function that apparently works in a similar fashion to necromancy. Nothing. Your counter-magic must be strong, man.

You are correct, it was very rude of me not to respond.  Let me do so know.

F*ck off and don’t do this again.

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

You are correct, it was very rude of me not to respond.  Let me do so know.

F*ck off and don’t do this again.

You play nice, now, or I'll invoke Banana.

tenor.gif?itemid=5383328

Archived