Your favourite Ryan Christie moment?

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I think hes generally a cheating wee c***t but for me his best moment by a mile was on Sunday when he didn't over react to being headbutted.

If he goes down, he gets the foul and the player gets sent off.

Instead he just shrugged it off and got on with the game.

Well played that man..

He seems  a gobby wee Sh**e, bit like Naismith. Looks like a great player.

I think if he'd have went down (feigning injury) yesterday then he'd have been cheating. Menga probably did enough to get sent off in the modern game.

Edited by crispy

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 13:43, RiG said:

Makes me sad in a way to look back and remember that only a couple of years ago we were quite good and some cracking players. Hughes sold Christie for buttons to his beloved Celtic not too long after that game as well IIRC.

Think he'd already signed for them not long before that game , and was immediately loaned back to ICT for the season

He got sent off in the last few minutes of that game too.

I was behind the goals in the Dons end , and I mind thinking at the time that Danny Ward didn't look too clever for Christie's goal.   I haven't changed my mind seeing that clip.

15 hours ago, A96 said:

Think he'd already signed for them not long before that game , and was immediately loaned back to ICT for the season

You are spot on. Signed for Celtic at the start of the month and was loaned back as you say. 

• 1 year later...