Annan v Cowden

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok contraversial perhaps but pyper nowhere near as bad as some people point out. He is quick and aggressive and has mad mad moments but he has had some good games. He is unfortunately prone to a mistake or 2 a game which is obviously very costly.. He aint suited to right back for sure though. I would put miller back there to do a job for a game.

2 hours ago, NELLY said:

Ok contraversial perhaps but pyper nowhere near as bad as some people point out. He is quick and aggressive and has mad mad moments but he has had some good games. He is unfortunately prone to a mistake or 2 a game which is obviously very costly.. He aint suited to right back for sure though. I would put miller back there to do a job for a game.

Better in the centre. A lot more responsibility on the ball required at full back.

On 12/11/2018 at 13:12, gogsy said:

That might be the case, even allowing for a certain bias (it is Annan tv after all) the highlights show a hell of a lot of Annan chances in the box and a Cowdenbeath team defending a fair bit. Annan cant have been as poor as the_pit_owns claims?

I was there as a neutral, Annan were poor and Cowdenbeath more than deserved their win. I largely agreed with the_pit_owns on the highlights, seems even too biased for a club channel.

Archived