The Statement Thread

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Morelos wrongly sent off costing us three vital points.

McGregor acted within the new football guidelines as confirmed by an SFA hearing.

Happy to help Daz.

Morelos was correctly sent off.

Were Rangers on course to get 4 points for the win?

Good statement though. Seething, heads gone etc.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I’m feeling a little bit of sick at the back of my throat but , I agree with sevco’s assertion that Collum is a dreadful referee .

Steve Clarke got a suspended fine and ban for saying something similar .

Its just as well that Stevie G’s name isn’t on that statement 

I agree. The latest in what's becoming a series of catastrophic shit-sneezes for WC.  

I can't be as gleeful as I usually tend to be after this latest "Rangers' Roundup"

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Morelos wrongly sent off costing us three vital points.

McGregor acted within the new football guidelines as confirmed by an SFA hearing.

Happy to help Daz.

Have Rangers got an underhand agreement with the SPFL that they get four points for a win against Aberdeen?

Is there a Guinness book of records entry for incompetence? You have to imagine the lads in charge of the clandestine campaigns to stop Rangers and Celtic ever winning a trophy/game/bye kick are in with a decent shout if so.

Is there a Guinness book of records entry for incompetence? You have to imagine the lads in charge of the clandestine campaigns to stop Rangers and Celtic ever winning a trophy/game/bye kick are in with a decent shout if so.

As I’ve said before. Imagine how many trophies the bigot brothers could have won, without The SFA, referees, UEFA, FIFA etc all out to get them

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Morelos was correctly sent off.

Were Rangers on course to get 4 points for the win?

Good statement though. Seething, heads gone etc.

If he was correctly sent off then it wouldn't have been rescinded.

In this instance Sevco are absolutely correct.  Their treatment by the footballing authorities has been atrocious.

The only correct course of action is for them to resign from the SPFL with immediate effect.

Guest Moomintroll
If it gets Willie Collum to f**k them I'm all for it. 
This may well be the greatest post of all time on P&B, for the greater good.

5 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:
9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:
If it gets Willie Collum to f**k them I'm all for it. 

I'm not up for Banter FC trying to burn a referee at the stake to distract from poor domestic form and encouragingly, unspeakably bad financial results. That can f**k off.

Oh no, I get that as well. 

Both Collum and Sevco can take themselves so far to f**k. 

To me, its like watching two c***s you detest wanting to rip each others throat out. Quite satisfying at the time but you know at the end, one of these wankers has to be the winner. 

Of course, the real take away here is that whatever the case, Collum is going nowhere... He's untouchable in the eyes of the SFA, particularly with his status as an elite. If anything does happen (unlikely) he'll just end up with more diddy team games as they'll keep him away from games involving the arse cheeks for a while. 

So that will be to the detriment of the rest of us. 

14 hours ago, bennett said:

Good luck mate.

Thanks. My life is so empty (bit like yours I guess) that I live for green likes on an anonymous internet forum. You've ruined it by pointing it out.

Archived