Queen of the South Centenary book

I apologise for the delay in putting out an update as regards the Queens Centenary History, but I can now confirm that the book is in the process of being printed. For those of you who ordered the hardback edition, pre-payment can now be made and I will publish collection details when I have the books. Please email me at museum@qosfc.com for details of how to pay. Anyone wanting a softback edition, you can also now pre-order. Thanks for your patience and interest, IAIN.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update. The hardback copies of the book have arrived and I will collect them tomorrow. For those who have pre-ordered copies (and also softback) I will be in the Arena pre match Saturday between 1.00 and 2.30ish. For those who do not collect then, I will also be at the Fayre on Sunday. Anyone not at either, and have not asked for posting, get in touch to sort something out collection/ delivery wise. Cheers.

Just to reply to the above two posts. There will be a limited number of softback copies available from the club shop from Saturday onwards.
As regards the hardback, they will be only be available from me.  

I have ordered a hard back copy, was wondering if the book can be left at the Arena for collection through the week?

20 hours ago, BluePen said:

Just to reply to the above two posts. There will be a limited number of softback copies available from the club shop from Saturday onwards.

As regards the hardback, they will be only be available from me.  

How much are the softback books to buy ?