• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
BluePen

Queen of the South Centenary book

I apologise for the delay in putting out an update as regards the Queens Centenary History, but I can now confirm that the book is in the process of being printed. For those of you who ordered the hardback edition, pre-payment can now be made and I will publish collection details when I have the books. Please email me at [email protected] for details of how to pay. Anyone wanting a softback edition, you can also now pre-order. Thanks for your patience and interest, IAIN.

Thanks. Hope you approve when you see it. Think it might keep you occupied for a while.

The centenary history book should be available for collection at Palmerston this weekend. I expect to have the hardback copies on Friday. Will update more tomorrow or Thursday.

Just to update. The hardback copies of the book have arrived and I will collect them tomorrow. For those who have pre-ordered copies (and also softback) I will be in the Arena pre match Saturday between 1.00 and 2.30ish. For those who do not collect then, I will also be at the Fayre on Sunday. Anyone not at either, and have not asked for posting, get in touch to sort something out collection/ delivery wise. Cheers.

Will there be books on general sale?

Just to reply to the above two posts. There will be a limited number of softback copies available from the club shop from Saturday onwards.

As regards the hardback, they will be only be available from me.  

Just to reply to the above two posts. There will be a limited number of softback copies available from the club shop from Saturday onwards.

I have ordered a hard back copy, was wondering if the book can be left at the Arena for collection through the week?

20 hours ago, BluePen said:

How much are the softback books to buy ?

Any chance of getting a book shipped to Australia?

37 minutes ago, Bluenortherner said:

They don’t respond buddy.

The email was full for a bit. I got mine off of Ian on Saturday no problems.