QP v Peterheid

On 10/11/2018 at 22:30, peternapper said:

Cannot deny any of the above the only thing that is questioned by some is the amateur status.

Had missed this as I was scrolling through. Really wasn’t expecting tears on this thread. A nice bonus.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went along to this on Saturday. Thought Queens Park were excellent against a dangerous looking front pair in McAllister and Lyle. Roberts clearly trusts his back four as they kept their line nice and high for the majority of the game.

Glad to see young Moore starting,  put in some shift and some nice link up play with the other forwards at times and could have scored in the first half.

Pretty sure both of Summers' goals were crosses but I'm sure he'll take them anyway!

I thought Euan East looked like he could be a threat at times, perhaps just lacking a bit of confidence but managed to get past his man easily on a couple of occasions.

Ref was poor throughout although McLaren was daft to give him the chance to give him a second booking.

17 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Agree with that assessment anyone know what games McLaren will miss 

Because it was 2 yellows and not a straight red then he should be available for the cup games but will miss the next league game which is away to Cowden. Unless they've changed the rules

Great performances from the whole team on Saturday, not one failure for me. Moore just gets better and better and Jambo & Roberts covered some amount of ground in midfield, absolute non stop from the pair of them.  Obviously we had a lot of defending to do when we went down to 10 but we look a really fit side and held out fairly comfortably. It was also nice to see McAllister have an off day, he had two headed chances that he put wide which he would normally at least get on target

On 10/11/2018 at 13:36, TOPFITTER said:

Eh !!! Who still has a ground of their own rather than embarrassingly being a sitting tenant because they couldn’t afford their own and prostituted themselves to stay there ???
Enjoy the game emoji867.png

We still have a ground of our own

We're not tenants, we are owners

We're not staying there, the SFA are buying it off us in 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the game, thanks 

Archived