QP v Peterheid

Guest TOPFITTER
I don’t know. “You sold your ground for money” is quite the zinger for someone from Brexitheid.

Eh !!! Who still has a ground of their own rather than embarrassingly being a sitting tenant because they couldn’t afford their own and prostituted themselves to stay there ???
Enjoy the game [emoji867]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

Eh !!! Who still has a ground of their own rather than embarrassingly being a sitting tenant because they couldn’t afford their own and prostituted themselves to stay there ???
Enjoy the game emoji867.png

I did. Cheers.

That ref was of a high standard of poor, blatant shoves in the back were ignored unless you were from a more savvy Peterhead team and dived, he was like a dug with an itch to try and give the league leaders something, it’s as if he’ll be thought of as the man who lost the leaders the league-7 ultra poor ref

Thought we were great today enjoying watching a team that tries to attack .

It’s just magic at the moment. Everything I want from my favourite football club. I was hoping for a more attacking force with Roberts but the clean sheet every week is a massive bonus.

It was never a cross Ciaran. Perfect shot. ;)

Really good all round, positive and pacy on the attack.  Good to see Moore starting, and delighted for goal machine Summers.  The defence looks solid, a confidence with Jordan Hart at the centre looking assured every week. Another important save today and that's three clean sheets in a row.

I tend not to get worked up by referees, the standard isn't great and the decisions work out 50/50 in the long run. However Peterhead have perfected this part of the game.

So proud to be a spider today, from the tremendous work of all guys behind The Great War Centenary, particular Frank McCrossan (ball boy supervisor) to the terrific performance of our current team. Played against a team full of SPL experience, worked so hard to close them down and not let them play and we were so dangerous going forward. Love watching us at the moment and Mark seems to have installed a tremendous team spirit in such a short time. Much more to come from this team, every week still learning, the sky's the limit.

Archived