Is Lennon resigning, or not??

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Green Day said:

PJ there have been a (admittedly diminishing) few minutes each day where I think your head is getting screwed back on....................then it explodes off and you go into full blown "jambo bot" mode.

Is that a yes or a no ?

39 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't need to try to be smart.

Nor do I feel the need to throw around gratuitous insults on an anonymous internet forum. I trust you never have to deal with a relative with dementia.

Yes I have actually.  Not nice.

I dislike Lennon and thing that he is totally oblivious to his own actions that is a contributory factor to the abuse he gets.

But the coin throwing was shocking and wrong and ANY manager who left on the back of such an incident would put Scottish football in a very bad light.

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I dislike Lennon and thing that he is totally oblivious to his own actions that is a contributory factor to the abuse he gets.

But the coin throwing was shocking and wrong and ANY manager who left on the back of such an incident would put Scottish football in a very bad light.

Except he wouldn't anyway. It was a tactic to make folk feel sorry for him.

2nd time in less than 6 months that he's told folk he's gonna chuck it after a game at Tynecastle.

15 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

2nd time in less than 6 months that he's told folk he's gonna chuck it after a game at Tynecastle.

Is a soldier a coward for saying he's afraid on the battle field, despite standing his ground and taking on his enemies?

Lennons an absolute warrior and will go down in history as one of the greats.

Should get a medal of honour in my humble opinion.

18 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

Perhaps more of a reflection on the abusers than the abused?

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

If a woman gets beaten by her partner, it's her own fault for not having his dinner out on time. Actions have consequencies and Lennon needs to understand that......... according to most people on here.

She also needs to understand that if it's happened multiple times she is the one that needs to change.

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

If a woman gets beaten by her partner, it's her own fault for not having his dinner out on time. Actions have consequencies and Lennon needs to understand that......... according to most people on here.

What was she making for dinner?

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Back on topic - Lennon v happy at Hibs, less so with the apologists in this country (Gordon Smith interview was incredible but actually quite predictable). 

Wouldnt blame him if he upped sticks and went down south tbh

The most damning words for Lennon have come from Gordon Strachan. Bigot.

36 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

What sort of situation ?

I've been called all sorts of things ranging from "t**g" to "f****n", based solely on the colour of my hair. The fact that i'm Scottish and not remotely religious doesn't seem to register with some people though.

Archived