Is Lennon resigning, or not??

6 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

He only threatened to walk in the hope that his employers throw some more money at him.

And to help them forget that his team have picked up 1 point from 9 and sit 8 points behind their rivals in the league.

Lower than St Johnstone too :lol::lol::lol::lol: St Johnstone FFS.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

At ER in Dec, if Levein celebrates a last minute chalked off goal with mocking "calm doon" gestures, do you think there is a slight chance of a coin being fired at him from the west stand ?

There would  perhaps be an extremely unlikely chance. But it wouldn't be an absolutely definite chance like Tynecastle, where it was always certainly going to be the case.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

And to help them forget that his team have picked up 1 point from 9 and sit 8 points behind their rivals in the league.

You're trying too hard. Understandable when you can't touch our club head on.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

He's a resilient modern day catholic standing up to the adversity of bigotry that plagues our land.

As much as your sort would love to see him leave, he's going nowhere, m8.

bQshDtu.png

Outside of football do you honestly ever encounter anti-Catholic discrimination ? That's a genuine question btw ?

I’d hate to think Lenny will be forced to flee the country but it appears the bigotry against catholic’s has came to a head, absolutely shameful stuff.

This will be another string to Heart of Midlothians bow as they have already forced a family to flee the country after suffering racial abuse.

16 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

At ER in Dec, if Levein celebrates a last minute chalked off goal with mocking "calm doon" gestures, do you think there is a slight chance of a coin being fired at him from the west stand ?

Nope, as I will be out of the country

11 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Outside of football do you honestly ever encounter anti-Catholic discrimination ? That's a genuine question btw ?

PJ there have been a (admittedly diminishing) few minutes each day where I think your head is getting screwed back on....................then it explodes off and you go into full blown "jambo bot" mode.

17 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

We’ve finished above Hibs 7 out of the last 8 seasons and above Killie 6 out the last 8. We are a monster of a club who it is a privilege to finish ahead of, not a right.

49 minutes ago, Nastro said:

My sort.  

images-11.jpeg

Came on this thread and it loaded so this was the first post I saw, without any context.

Terrifying stuff for a second.

22 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

St Johnstone FC Club, Shirley?

8 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I’d hate to think Lenny will be forced to flee the country but it appears the bigotry against catholic’s has came to a head, absolutely shameful stuff.

This will be another string to Heart of Midlothians bow as they have already forced a family to flee the country after suffering racial abuse.

The real shameful stuff here is that apostrophe. I am absolutely sickened.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Come back at me when you make #TB4 mate.

5b9e784a45c9d_zAmxrKR-Imgur.png.770643d6995621d9c38ab49607dff14f.png

Think I used this after the utter legbreaker in the closing minutes at Easter Road which led to our (routine) win over these muppets

maclaren.png.b2b2729c62f16f06481d9bceffbcca62.png 

13 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

We’ve finished above Hibs 7 out of the last 8 seasons and above Killie 6 out the last 8. We are a monster of a club who it is a privilege to finish ahead of, not a right.

Hibs - Understandable given they spend most of their time in the lower divisions.

Kilmarnock - Just luck mate.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

No sure if you are trying to be smart here or if your dementia is kicking in.

I don't need to try to be smart.

Nor do I feel the need to throw around gratuitous insults on an anonymous internet forum. I trust you never have to deal with a relative with dementia.

Back on topic - Lennon v happy at Hibs, less so with the apologists in this country (Gordon Smith interview was incredible but actually quite predictable). 

Wouldnt blame him if he upped sticks and went down south tbh

Archived